six

john: amber told me you wanted to talk to me about something?

ten: hmm

ten: you see the problem there is that i forgot what i was gonna say

john: silly

that was a lie. the only reason he wanted to find out where johnny was, is because he just wanted to spend time with him.

-

"are you into johnny?" ten fake gagged as jaehyun questioned, "what?! you've suddenly decided to become friends with him."

"because i need to take pictures of him," ten shrugged, "dont worry, im not gonna fuck him."

"i mean, i'd be proud if you did," jaehyun sighed, "you'd have to go through amber and pretty much the whole of the basketball team."

"why's that?" ten asked, running his hand through his hair, "i understand amber, but why the whole basketball team?"

jaehyun sighed with a small laugh, "i dont know how to explain, but they're all kinda... protective..? over johnny?" ten tilted his head as he listened, "like johnny is their kid."

ten nodded, kinda understanding.

"but secretly i think its just because they think amber is hot and they all want her to watch them practice," jaehyun scoffed, "amber isnt even that attractive."

"woahhhh.. okay jaehyun," ten's eyes widened, "i know you're gay but even i know amber is one of the hottest girls in our school."

jaehyun rolled his eyes, with a laugh, "what ever helps you sleep at night."