seventeen

ten and his art class had arrived in paris and had made their way to the hotel they were staying in. the only boy other than ten was kibum, meaning that the two had to share a room. they werent close, and kibum was very good friends with amber. he was dreading it.

"hey, ten," kibum smiled, passing ten a keycard for their room before throwing his bag onto his bed.

"hi," he replied with a small smile, as he sat on the end of his bed, "can we make a deal?"

kibum looked over to ten , confused, but he listened, "what is it?"

"i stay over here, you stay over there, we dont let the fact that there is obvious tension between us ruin this trip," ten smiled, but the smile was obviously salty, "yes?"

kibum laughed, before laying on his own bed, "yes, its a deal."

"thanks," ten smiled before taking his phone off charge, "im gonna go get food, see ya later."

kibum nodded, unpacking, "amber might be here when you get back."

"as long as she's gone by the time i go to sleep im fine with it." ten said, then leaving their room.

-

"ten! you okay?" chaeyoung asked, "where are you going?"

ten shrugged, "i was looking for somewhere to eat, im pretty hungry."

chaeyoung's eyes lit up and she raised a finger, "i saw a place around the corner, i saw that they do cute little cakes!"

ten's eyes lit up too which made chaeyoung laugh. she put her hand on his shoulder with a laugh, "stay safe, dont spend too much money on cakes."

"i'll try" ten smiled, "thanks, chae."

chaeyoung shrugged, "anytime, favorite student," she chuckled, waving goodbye at ten as he left the hotel with his hood on his head and his hands in his pockets.

he made his way through the busy streets of paris, taking pictures of things he saw, only to show johnny and jaehyun. he had never been to france before, but it made him happy.

he spotted a café with cakes in the window, and assumed it was the one chaeyoung told him about. he walked in, taking one earbud out and smiling at the pretty interior.

using his little french skills, he managed to order a small cake. it looked nice, so ten chose it. he wasnt very experienced in french.

he sat down outside under a small umbrella as he ate his cake. it was around 3pm and he knew that he had to be back at the hotel at 4, as they were going to visit the mona lisa, and other art at the louvre.

he watched as people passed him, admiring their style and culture. he loved the atmosphere and it made him happy.

johnny: hey! how are you!

ten: im good! im eating a cake in a café that miss son recommended lol

johnny: oh fun

ten: isnt it like midnight in korea

johnny: correct

ten: well why arent you aSLEEP

johnny: because im a sad rebelious emo teenager why else mr ten

ten: good point. but you should really sleep

johnny: yeah yeah i know im gonna

ten: sleep then

johnny: i just wanted to say hi and see how you were!!

ten: aww how nice

ten: now sleep hetero

johnny: oh okay

ten: sleeppppppp poop brain

johnny: ok ok ill sleep

johnny: good night!

ten: night night!