Chapter 18: Flight Tomorrow

Zanovia Knowles:

"Is dad okay?" Kai asked sleepily as I patted her back.

"He's fine baby girl. Are you okay?" I asked her

"Yeah mommy I'm okay." She mumbled, she started to doze off to sleep. I smiled watching her try to fight to keep her eyes open, and finally she gave up. I kissed her forehead pulling the blanket up over her. I walked out the bedroom she had at my penthouse closing the door behind me, I stuck my head in Hunter's room and he was asleep too.

I closed his door and walked down the hall into the living room, "So where you gone stay tonight?" I walked in on Angel asking Lisa.

"Angel!" Dylan, Marcus, Josh, and Andre said in unison.

"She askin all the right questions did we forget what she did to our brother and Zanovia's man?" Jayden said sticking up for Angel.

"Amen! Go to church for me Jayden!" Angel said waving her hand in the air like she was praising God.

"I don't necessarily agree with the for that reason, I agree with the because I don't trust her. Our kids come first y'all and she ain't proved herself yet. I'm glad you're safe sweetheart, but you gotta learn to get up and fight on your own you gotta stop depending on people to be there for you cause you ain't even there for yourself. If my brother would've went to jail and fucked his record up becoming a felon for saving to ass I would've beat yo ass and my shit worse than Game whack ass." Leeyah spoke honestly. "You get up and fight for yourself and you be here for your kids and maybe you'll get some respect from me. I can help people I respect, but I'll never like yo ass you triflin'."

"That's my wife." Josh said smacking his chest like an ape with a huge smile on his face.

"Boy long face havin ass!" Dre said making Dylan and Marcus bust out laughing.

"We grown men you the only nigga in here with a Mohawk boy!" Dylan said and Dre too joined in laughing with Dylan and Marcus.

"Man it's not a Mohawk." Josh said

"This nigga bouta cry y'all!" Marcus pointed at him and the three of them started hopping around like spiders doing too damn much with they laughing.

"Go to bed, all four y'all ain't none of y'all grown men." Angel said making them all stop laughing.

"Exactly we having a serious moment and y'all wanna start this y'all always do this when I'm ready to beat a bitch ass." Jayden said and Angel hi-fived her.

"Andre is definitely a grown ass man." I replied with a smirk putting emphasis on the last three words.

"Tell em again baby!" Dre said proudly

"Okay I said-"

"Bitch we heard what you said." Leeyah, Angel, and Jayden replied cutting me off.

"Back to you, you need to be dropped off somewhere?" Angel asked

"No, I will put you in my condo not too far from here it's about 25 minutes away." I spoke up feeling bad.

"Zanovia!" Jayden shouted

"How you just gone give her permission to suck Andre dick like this?" Angel asked in disbelief