three

ocean 

"cara."

turning around while holding a few of my bags, she glared at me with a piece of her short hair in her eyes. "what, ocean. we've been here for a few hours and it's late."

"it hasn't been that long," i said, before making my way through the crowd that's getting heavier as i try to go to hot topic. "just one more store, i swear, then we can go home."

"better," she groaned as she told me that she'll be waiting outside in one of the benches, considering all the good chairs were already taken by people on their phones. "fifteen minutes, tops, ocean, or i'm leaving without you, i'm dead serious."

"kay!" i said, going into the dark store that was abercrombie's competitor with the lighting. i thought for a bit, before deciding to get a new blink 182 shirt.

as i headed toward the back of the store, i see another one of luke's band that seemed to be popping up everywhere: calum, that asian kid, i think. he's going through a few shirts that are in a rack, not in the little cubic holes as i try to avoid him.

quickly grabbing a small size of a new blink 182 t-shirt that i don't have already, i turned around, nearly sighing in disbelief as he stood right in front of me, and just stared.

"hey, um, ocean, right?" he asked hesitantly, before glancing at his phone and nodding. "yeah, you're ocean. do you like blink 182?"

"love them," i responded, before furrowing my eyebrows together. "how'd you know my name?"

"...you go to the same highschool as i do." he said quickly, pocketing his phone away as he makes room for me to pass through the shop to the counter.

"i haven't seen you before," i noticed as the young-looking cashier was scanning my shirt before telling me the price and pulling out my wallet. "so tell me my highschool's name."

as the cashier handed me back my fifty-two cents, calum bursts out with "glendale high school" which i told him was wrong. sure, he got where i lived right, but the wrong school.

"nope," i said, exaggerating the 'p' a bit for more effect. "i go to the la one, so you don't go to mine."

i grabbed my bag, thanking the boy, before heading out, with the asian boy right behind me as i look for cara, confused on why she wasn't sitting in the bench she was at.

i took out my phone and glanced at the time, 11:34pm, muttering, "shit, it's been thirty minutes." before shoving it back into my purse.

closing my eyes, i groaned and turned around to reveal a set of key cars dangling from his fingertips. "need a ride?" he asked cockily as he titled his head a little.

"i'd rather walk."

"well, it's raining, and all you are wearing are shorts and a crop top, so i suggest going with me." the one day california just has to rain, i thought miserably as i slid into the passenger seat, a few of my bags near my feet.

the car was messy, like calum's race.

omfg this is awful but its done

so yeah ^•^

+skye