Chapter 1

After 2 years.

I'm staring at a lady with a pair of emotionless heterochromia eyes. The left eye is blue, as mysterious as the ocean, while the right eye is brown, as dangerous as the tiger's eye.

And suddenly my head hurt again as it flashed the face of a girl with the same eyes but with a scar on her face.

She keeps appearing in my dreams and even in my sudden memories. In the beginning, it's blurry, but little by little, it shows her face, and now I see her face clearly. It totally looks like me just a younger version.

I felt an urge to caress that part of my face. There are no traces of a scar on that part, but I have a familiar feeling that it existed there before.

Sino ba ang babaeng iyon? Ako ba iyon o may kakambal ako?

I eyed the bottle of medicine that was given to me a while ago. For the past months, I have had to take several kinds of medicines for my treatment, but a month ago, I started disposing of a particular medicine they keep giving me. The doctor said I should take it if my head hurts, and I obeyed, but I found out what it is for...

They don't want me to retrieve my memories. This is the reason why I don't give my full trust to the people here.

I'm Alaine Rainy Prinsesitha Ponos. There's no doubt about that. I have a huge resemblance to my sister, my brother, and my grandfather. They are definitely my family.

They are treating me right. I could feel their love and care for me. That's why I don't understand why they don't want me to retrieve my memories. Why do they want me to remain with this amnesia? And totally forget my past!

It's so frustrating that I can't differentiate between the truth and the lies with what they are telling me. So instead of asking about my past, I need to find out myself. I just hope that my memories come back immediately now that I've stopped taking the medicine.

"Kaliméra prinkípissa!" I was greeted by the maids and butlers as I walked into the hallway. I didn't respond. I maintained my emotionless face as I passed them.

I felt instantly relieved when I finally reached the garden. I sat in the hammock and watched the breathtaking view.

This is my favourite place in the mansion. It makes me calm and gives me peace of mind.

"K-kaliméra prinkípissa!" I heard a sudden gasp from the maids. Maybe they didn't expect me to go out this early and already in the hammock. I saw the combined fear and shock on their faces.

I just stared at them blankly as they immediately stepped back and completely walked away from me. They remember my order that if I'm here in the garden, I want to be alone and not disturbed by anyone since this is the only place where I can get a peaceful sleep.

I lay comfortably on the hammock as I tried to get some sleep.

"T.O.B rule No. 5: Don't be weak when emergencies come; just do your best to win-Aray!"

I saw the girl with the same eyes as mine who is squatting on a bed and the blurry face of an old man who hit her with his wooden cane. The girl pouted her lips and touched her head, who got hit, and stood with a grin on her face and walked lovingly towards the old man and started massaging him.

And then the scenarios changed.

The girl is in a boat, teary-eyed while waving her hands, and little by little getting farther away from a small island.