Abbysal

"When you gaze into the Abyss, The Abyss gazes back."

------------------

Even though the day had it's way to make itself crappy, it did not change Sato's perspective.

A huge rain drizzled over the school.

Students groaned at the change of atmosphere.

Some were in the relief of bringing their own umbrellas.

Sato had none to shield himself away from the cruel shower.

But despite the weather's depressing atmosphere, he held a bright smile.

He lost his mask a few hours ago.

His face was now visible, but that didn't stop him from smiling.

Damn.

He was happy.

Very.

He was very happy!

He was able to keep up a conversation to a really cute girl, and even escorted her to her school's district!

"Sato? What's got you so hyped up?" His friend says, as he just got out of the building, waiting by the school's sheltered waiting area.

"Nothing." Sato replies, but the smile evident on his face.

"You sure? You look like something really good happend." His friend states.

Sato gave a small smile.

"It's fine! Don't worry!" Sato says, reassuring his friend.

"If you say so?" His friend says, with a suspecting look on his face.

His friend began to walk away, before Sato stopped him, with a somehow, cheery voice.

"Oh, Hey! Tell the manager I can't come to work today! I promised my uncle something. Put a good word in for me?" Sato asked.

"Y-yeah....Sure. I will." His friend replied, creeped out because of his white haired friend's sudden change of personality.

Sato gave him a smile.

"Alright! Thanks, Shouko!" Sato called out to his friend.

"Y-yeah. Bye." Shouko says, as he sped up, wanting to leave as fast as he can.

After his friend left, Sato's smiling face turned into a frown.

He just has to finish his work today, and maybe he can get out of that toxic hell hole.

_<>•<>_

Sato stood in front of the huge door.

He already had knocked on the door a few times, so the owner would have to open up, any minute soon.

The door slowly swung open, revealing a woman in her early thirties.

She wore a white long sleeve, which was splattered with different colors of paint.

Her hair was kept in a messy bun, and she herself, looked like she hasn't slept in years.