Scars

"You look like Dunce face Shitty hair close your mouth." Bakugou grumbled seeing Kirishima still had a stunned look and bright red cheeks, Bakugou reached over and pressed his hands on Kirishima's chin then closing his mouth for him Kirishima looked down and sipped his boba keeping is mouth closed this time,  Bakugou stared at Kirishima unknowingly as Kirishima was slightly overthinking everything in his head, Bakugou had lost some of his confidence after everything traumatic that had happened he almost died, Kirishima tried to kill himself, and his confidence was drained Bakugou was happy that Kirishima was and his confidence was getting better Kirishima looked uncomfortable when Bakugou snapped back to reality instead of daydreaming Bakugou had been staring at Kiri for 4 min without knowing. Kirishima rubbed his neck nervously as Bakugou finally looked away blushing and no longer made eye contact with Kirishima for the rest of the date, they walked back to their dorm together both boys cooling down after that whole thing, Bakugou looked up slightly at Kirishima who seemed to have brushed it off and was smiling of course they couldn't walk home without something bad happening to them after they had already been through a lot of bad things together.

Kirhisma took a step back steadying himself as Bakugou curved his fingers in with a wide grin, "Looks like a low life villain," Bakugou sneered as the guy stood in front of them on the side walk, Bakugou's hands were sparking but Kirishima was waiting for the right moment to use his.

The low life laughed neither boy knew his quirk yet as they stood there ready for anything, "So who is gonna go first, ya bastard." Bakugou sneered with a big grin on his face holding his arms in front of him.

The finally went for Bakugou's weak spot the chest but Kirishima slid in using his quirk to harden his arms it sliding both boys back slightly but Kirishima moved to the side so Bakugou could use his quirk against the villain and cause more damage.

"Villain name is Fist, I know lame," Kirishima chuckled a grin appearing on his face, "He's got a lot of power packed into his fists, he must know about your incident since he went for your gut." Kirishima blocked another punch he grunted softly as another fist came blocking it again as Bakugou fired off his explosions to the fist so he couldn't see were Kirishima was at and was just swinging his fist aimlessly.

"Your just dumbass low life," Bakugou'a sneered, "Thinking you could beat us." Bakugou smirked firing the explosions harder into the villains face as Kirishima knocked him off his balance, he landed on the ground with a thud.

"We need rope so we can tie him down and leave him to the place." Kirishima said as he deactivated his quirk and went into the ally he came out of, Kirishima found some rope and tied him up the boys left it to the place leaving before the arrived, they went back to their dorm Kirishima laying on the floor acting like he was exhausted but he really wasn't.

They didn't want to get wrapped up with cops and villains again so they had left the scene as quick as possible when they heard sirens then going back to their dorm to enjoy the rest of their evening, "That dumbass was so weak." Bakugou was grinning proudly at himself he looked at Kirishima, "Thanks Ei." Kirishima looked up at Bakugou and blushed while smiling Bakugou wasn't smiling he had a stern look with a soft grin.

"No prob Kat." Kirishima and Bakugou bumped fists before Bakugou walked into the kitchen kinda hungry after the fight not seeming to be bothered by it, it wasn't unusual for villains to attacks the school and cops were still investigating Bakugou's incident they still hadn't found the attackers.

Kirishima sat up as he heard Bakugou rustle around in the kitchen, he let out a soft sigh while standing up and stretching his arms he didn't acknowledge the scars on his arms he left it in his past and would rather forget about it then remember it everyday and scar is mind. Bakugou walked back in eating something that Kirishima didn't recognize, Bakugou sat on his bed and patted the spot next to him Kirishima sat down and pressed his hands onto his cheeks with a smile trying to be cute, Bakugou blushed and grumbled looking away as he felt his ears and cheeks burn Kirishima laughed softly leaning back onto the bed and pressing his mattress above with his hands as Bakugou finished eating and dusted his hands off and laid back also, Kirishima looked over at Bakugou who had his hands rested over his gut as they laid there, Kirishima wanted to know so badly how his scar looked so when Bakugou sat up again so did Kirishima but he swung his feet onto the bed Bakugou did what Kirishima did as they faced each other.

They both were quiet for a few second before Kirishima mustered up enough courage, "I want to see your scar." Kirishima finally said as he blushed nervously, Bakugou sigh softly also blushing knowing Kirishima would eventually ask this question, Bakugou slid his shirt of completely since the scar was kinda big, it was long and jagged it was kinda risen up and not flat against his skin and Kirishima could tell where he had been stitched up, Bakugou threw his shirt to the side and slightly looked up at Kiri.