Epilogue + Sneak Peek

"Anna? Are you sure you'll be able to handle Arendelle while Hans and I are gone?"

Elsa and Anna were standing on the docks, Elsa wearing her traveling dress. She and Hans were leaving for their honeymoon.

"For the last time, Elsa, Kristoff and I will be fine!" Anna assured. Kristoff and Sven stood nearby, sharing a carrot. Hans was helping the crew load the luggage onto the ship.

"Ok, but please write. And do not forget the paperwork!" Elsa said, her long, unbraided hair swaying in the wind. Anna hugged her.

"I promise."

"Elsa, dear, hurry up! I'd like to get there in three day's time!" Hans called, loading the last of the luggage.

"Alright, I'm coming!" Elsa called back.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye," Anna said tearfully.

"For now," Elsa corrected. "We'll be back in a month."

Elsa and Hans boarded the ship, waving farewell.
This is the first day of the rest of my life, Elsa thought.

Sneak Peek, 1 month later

"ELLSSAAAAA!!!" Anna screamed, sprinting towards the docks. She could see her sister being helped off the ship by her husband, Hans. Elsa gasped at the sight of her sister. She held her cloak over herself, as if to hide something. "Anna!" The two sisters embraced. "How was it?" Anna asked. She noticed that her sister and Hans shared a quick glance before answering. "It was great! Denmark was beautiful, and Goteborg, Sweden had some pretty good food."

"Well, I think I might check on Sitron," Hans said. He quickly left for the stables.

"What was that all about?" Anna wondered aloud. She shook the thought away. "So, Elsa, I was thinking-"

"Anna, wait. Before you say anything, I have something to tell you." She paused before continuing.

"Anna, I'm pregnant."