Season 3 Episode 9 - The Father

PREVIOUSLY:
Troy tried to bond with Jason.
Troy vowed to tell Negan about his relationship with Lilly.

Negan is in the meeting room looking at a map when Troy walks in and says "Negan, can I have a minute?" Negan looks to Troy and says "Sure, what can I do for you?" Troy says "I haven't exactly been straight with you" Negan's eyebrows furrow in con...

Negan is in the meeting room looking at a map when Troy walks in and says "Negan, can I have a minute?" Negan looks to Troy and says "Sure, what can I do for you?" Troy says "I haven't exactly been straight with you" Negan's eyebrows furrow in confusion "About what?" Troy deeply exhales and says "Jared isn't the father of Lilly's baby" Negan says "What are you talking about?" Troy says "Jared isn't the Father, I am" Negan's eyes widen and he says "Excuse me? What did you just say?" Troy clears his throat and says "Lilly and me, we're together" Negan slams Lucille down on the table and bellows "HOW DARE YOU! I TOOK YOU IN, I MADE YOU A SAVIOUR AND YOU DO THIS! YOU GO WITH MY DAUGHTER!" Simon and Dwight walk into the meeting room and Simon looks between Troy and a angered Negan and asks "What's going on?" Negan glares at Troy and says without looking away from Troy. "Simon, Dwight take Troy into holding and keep him there until I say so" and Troy says "You can't do this!" Negan shouts "I AM THE LEADER! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!" Simon and Dwight both grab Troy and drag him away.

Jason and Meghan are playing outside and Lilly is leaning on the bench talking to a few female Saviours and Meghan shouts to Lilly as she holds up a piece of paper "Look Mommy! Look at what I drew" Lilly smiles at Meghan and says loudly "Looks gre...

Jason and Meghan are playing outside and Lilly is leaning on the bench talking to a few female Saviours and Meghan shouts to Lilly as she holds up a piece of paper "Look Mommy! Look at what I drew" Lilly smiles at Meghan and says loudly "Looks great Baby, don't go too far kids, stay where I can see you!" Jason and Meghan say in unison "Okay Mommy". A Saviour appears on the railing and looks down at Lilly and the Saviours and says "Lilly!" Lilly and the Saviours look up at the Saviour and she calls back "What?!" The Saviour shouts "Negan wants to see ya! You better hurry, he's in a pissed off mood" Lilly nods and says "I'll be there in 5!". Groaning is heard and Meghan shouts "MOMMY!" Lilly turns around and looks at Meghan and a walker bites Meghan's neck and Lilly screams "NOOO!" Lilly looks at the large herd of walkers and the unlocked gate and she stands up and the Saviours all take out their weapons and charge at the walkers and Lilly bellows "Kill them all!". Lilly runs to Meghan and Jason and blood pools from Meghan's neck and Meghan says weakly "Mommy" and she falls but Lilly catches her in her arms and Lilly kneels down as Meghan is in Lilly's arms and Lilly cradles her dying Daughter. Lilly looks down at Meghan with tears in her eyes and she rubs her hand on Meghan's cheek and she says as her voice wavers "My babygirl, No!" Lilly looks up at The Saviours killing the Walkers and Lilly wails as she cradles Meghan in her arms.

NEXT TIME:
Lilly grieves.
Negan questions Lilly.
Troy gets news of Meghan.