Season 3 Episode 10 - Gone

PREVIOUSLY:
The sanctuary was overtaken by walkers.
Meghan died.
Negan found out about Troy and Lilly.

Negan is in the meeting room and a Saviour walks into the meeting room and Negan says "Well, where is she?" The Saviour says "Negan, something bad has happened

Negan is in the meeting room and a Saviour walks into the meeting room and Negan says "Well, where is she?" The Saviour says "Negan, something bad has happened...a herd came into the sanctuary and one of em bit Meghan" Negan's face falls and he stands up and asks "Meghan as in my Granddaughter?" The Savior bows his head down and Negan shouts "Answer me!" The Saviour says "Yeah, Meghan's dead" Negan asks "Wheres Lilly?" The Saviour says "She's outside with Meghan, she won't leave Meghan" and Negan closes his eyes.

a herd came into the sanctuary and one of em bit Meghan" Negan's face falls and he stands up and asks "Meghan as in my Granddaughter?" The Savior bows his head down and Negan shouts "Answer me!" The Saviour says "Yeah, Meghan's dead" Negan asks "W...

Lilly is cradling a dead Meghan and Simon and Dwight and the rest of the Saviours look at Lilly and Meghan. Negan walks towards Lilly and he sadly looks at Meghan and he looks at Simon and says "Get everyone outta here'' Simon says "You heard the man, everyone inside!" All the Saviours walk into the sanctuary. Negan crouches down in front of Lilly and he says "I'm so sorry Lills" Lilly sniffles and says "I only looked away for a split second, I let her down" Negan says "No, you done everything you could for those kids" Negan looks around and asks "Where's Jason?" Lilly says "I told Kim to take him to his room" Negan nods. Simon says "Negan, I know this is a sad time for you two but Meghan will wake up soon and when she wakes up she's gonna get hungry" Simon takes out his gun and says "This needs handled" and Simon steps closer to them. Lilly points her handgun to Simon and glares at Simon and says "You so much as point that gun to my little girl I will end you" Negan looks between Lilly and Simon. Lilly says "Dwight, take Simon inside before I shoot him between the eyes where he stands" Dwight nods and Lilly drops her gun. Meghan's eyes open but they aren't her deep sea blue eyes they were zombies eyes. Meghan snarls and Meghan looks up at Lilly and snarls and she puts her hand up to Lilly's face and Lilly suddenly stabs Meghan on the top of her head and tears trail her cheeks and she kisses Meghan's forehead. Lilly wails and Negan engulfs Lilly in a tight embrace and tightly hugs her as Lilly cries hysterically and says "My baby! My baby's gone!".

NEXT TIME:
NEGAN QUESTIONS LILLY.
THE TRAINORS GRIEVE
ITS MEGHAN'S MEMORIAL.