𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 26 - 𝖢𝗋𝗒

Jorges pov

I shot up out of my sleep. I shouldn't have drank so much. My head hurts. Wait. When did I get in Benji's room? Oh fuck- everything that happened last night hit me like bricks. What happened to that guy? What happened after I passed out?? Benji sat up next to me.

"Jorge, are you okay?" I shook my head and swallowed hard.

Oh god. I ran to the bathroom in his room, lifting the lid to empty my stomach. Why did I have to drink so much? I'm an idiot. As I puked my guts out, Benji quickly followed me into the bathroom, holding my long curls back, and rubbing circles on my back. When I was done I flushed the toilet and flopped to sit on the floor.

"B-Benji?" I said as I lifted my head from my arms, my wet eyes obvious.

"What's wrong?"

"How did I end up here?"

"At my house?"

"Y-yeah. The last thing I remember.." I racked my mind to find the last moment I was conscious, "..when I was in a room with that guy."

"What did he do to you?"

"He dragged me upstairs and- and I'm sorry I was too drunk and small to fight ba-ack." I sniffled, "but then he undressed the both of us and the last thing is remember is right before I fully lost consciousness and he.."

"He what?" Benji questioned urgently.

"He hurt m-" I sobbed before I could finish talking. Benji covered his mouth for a moment before leaning in to wrap his protective arms around me.

"J-Jey I'm so sorry" I cried into his shoulder for who knows how long. I still was struggling to accept what happened, but I couldn't help but feel so safe in Benji's arms.

"I'll be right back bub." Benji said as he finally pulled away and stood up. I nodded and he left. He came back a few minutes later with some advil, ginger ale and water.

"Th-thank you." I stuttered as he kneeled down next to me to give me them.

"Benji I feel broken" he shook his head and seemed to be thinking hard. Finally, he sighed and attempted to speak. I wiped my mouth with a wetted wash cloth and swallowed down the Advil and ginger ale.

"Jorge I-" he looked at me momentarily, "I'm sorry nevermind, this isn't a good time." I frowned at him. I didn't want to push him cause I didn't feel like arguing, but I pulled him in for another hug. Even though I was the one who had been hurt, he surely was hurting too.

————————————————————————

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS HORRIBLE AND I HATE IT. But I really couldn't figure out any other way to really write it with the direction I wanna go? Idk. Another chapter coming today hehe. I love you babesss
Bye luvss <3

Word count: 492

February 14, 2020.