Chapter 2

Mabel groaned and sat up. She was in a forest she didn't recognize and she was alone. Her clothes were different too. Her hair was braided down her back, she had on a white tank top with a shooting star, a jacket/sweater around her waist, cargo pants, fingerless gloves, a bandana instead of headband, hiking boots, and a gun in a holster. There was a shoulder pack on the ground a little distance from her, and when she fired her gun, a bright laser shot out. She looked at her reflection in a nearby puddle and didn't recognize the face staring back.

Wendy looked around. She was on a cliff that overlooked the town, or, what used to be the town. Now it was a wide expanse of trees with some clearings here and there, some buildings in a few places, and rubble on the ground. The only way she knew it was Gravity Falls, was the Fearamid floating above the forest. She smelled something cooking and her new tail wagged, her ears pressed against her head in hunger, and her claws unsheathed. She howled, ready to hunt.

Pacifica and Gideon were terrified. In the few hours since they'd waken up, they'd discovered that Pacifica had a snake tail, Gideon could turn into a bat and had fangs, had watched Soos die from blood loss and found a half raccoon McGucket. And they'd almost been killed by a hunter girl calling herself "Shooting Star".

Stanley looked at the squirming monster beneath him. Black hair, long nose, and a hoodie, the zombie looked a lot like Wendy's ex, Robbie. Stan gritted his teeth "No Stan. It's a monster, not a human, it probably ate the boy and took his hoodie." He glared at the zombie and shot.

Dipper winced. He had no idea where he was, his back was in agony and he felt like his senses were on steroids. He staggered around a bit before leaning against a tree. He glanced at it and saw every little detail, it scared him. He reached a hand over his shoulder to see what the pain was, but found that a pair of feathery, white wings were spreading from his shoulder blades. He felt something brush his knee and looked down, wanting to pretend that the wings weren't there and he was hallucinating. He fainted when he saw the tail.

Bill looked out over his work and chuckled. The town of Gravity Falls had been completely redone and the majority of the townspeople he'd turned into monsters had already been killed by the humans. "Hmm, interesting. The highest kill count goes to that human girl that kills monsters. The new hunter, Shooting Star. Pinetree's sister, Mabel Pines."