Klance

Also hey guys sorry for not updating for such a long time but I was busy and also my anxiety and depression got the best of me for a little while and it still is. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, again sorry for not updating sooner. ALSO, I'm finally giving the people what they want so get ready for a great chapter with some fluff at the end.

Avni: Hi y'all I'm back!!

Keith: Welcome back dumbass!

Avni: Good to see you too emo.

Pidge: You guys do this every time.

Hunk: Yeah when will you stop doing this.

Lance: I agree with the others.

Avni and Keith: Never!!!!!!

Shiro: They do this even at home.

Matt: Yeah it gets annoying.

Lotor: Can we start reacting because I'm tired and want to leave.

Allura: I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Lotor.

Avni: Okay let's start then, the ship for today is drumroll please *insert drumroll* KLANCE!

Lance and Keith: W-WHAT! (both of them are hardcore blushing)

Pidge: I ship it!!!

Matt: I agree with Pidge.

Shiro: I ship it. They better confess cause I am done with Keith always talking about Lance all the time

Hunk: I ship it too and I agree with Shiro that they should confess cause I am done with Lance always talking about Keith.

Allura and Lotor: I agree with the others.

Avni: I ship it too!! And Keith and Lance tell us what you think.

Lance: I s-ship it.

Keith: S-so do I.

Everyone but Lance and Keith: CONFESS!!!

Lance: *blushing* I love you, Keith! 

Keith: *blushing* I love you too!

Avni: I guess that's settled now.

Everyone: Bye for now!! We'll see you next time!!!!

Avni: BYE Y'ALL!!!

* Time skip*

Lance and Keith are in Lance's room sitting on his bed

Keith looks a little nervous. "Lance do you really love me" he asked. Lance scooted closer to Keith and hugged him. "Of course I do" Lance responds. They look at each other, both of them moving closer until their lips touch. A few minutes later they pulled away. 

Later Avni goes to call Keith and Lance for dinner and see's both of them cuddling and asleep. She decides to leave them alone but not without taking at least one picture. "One ship is finally together one more to go" she thinks as she walks away.

So Klance is finally together and I hoped y'all liked this chapter. I hope all of you had a great Valentine's day and comment what you did for valentine's day and some more ships for me to do. I hope all of you have a great weekend. I'll try to post more often. Bye, y'all.