Chapter Five

"Abigail, come over?" I say through the phone.

"Sure, Tay tay. Be there in about fifteen minutes." My bestfriend, Abigail, answers.

"Yeah" I whisper, and hang up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

knock knock

I hear knocks on my door.

"Hey Abi," I say as I open up the door.

"Hey Tay" She says as she hugs me. "What's up?"

"Harry left for Australia last Wednesday.." I tell her looking down.

Abigail takes my hand, closes the door and leads me to my kitchen. She gets a huge bag of chips and makes two sandwiches full of pennut butter. She asks me where the phone is and I hand it to her. She presses some numbers and orders pizza with pasta and coke.

"Taylor, I know food heals anything. So let's eat." She says when she finishes and manages to make me laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Abigail... I just wish what we have is true. I just want him to let me know that it's not just in my mind." I tell her.

"I bet he wishes that too," She tries to cheer me up.

"I wish,"

"But Taylor, you do realize that he's trouble, right?"

"Yes, I do."

"You don't care?"

"I don't know if I care. I want him. I need him."

"Whatever you say, just.. don't get too attached that you'll regret him too much and just give yourself more pain. I hate seeing you sad."

"Yeah.."

Abigail and I talk for a while longer until I forget about Harry. I just wish he's fine over there in Australia. I wish that he'd tell me how he feels. I miss him, and it's only been a day.