3

OMG YOU GUYS R GETTING 2 CHAPTERS! WOW!

Erika
First day of school. Great. I got changed..

I put my hair in a high pony and put on my cardigan

I put my hair in a high pony and put on my cardigan. I slipped my shoes on, threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out my room.

My dad was watching the shitty little TV,so I looked for some breakfast..

I found nothing and just as I closed the refrigerator, there was a knock at the door..

E- I'll get it dad
D- Thanks Mikey

I walked up and opened the door to Jake and Logan..

E- Um-
J- Your first day
L- You'll come with us

I rolled my eyes..

E- Come in a second, I still need food

They chuckled and walked in. I shut the door and walked past them.. my dad looking a little pissed..

E- Dad it's ok
D- Who are they?
L- We're the Paul's sir! Jake and, me, Logan

Logan gave him a small smile..

D- Mikey come here

Jake smirked at me when my dad said Mikey. I rolled my eyes and walked over.. Jake and Logan just stood there a little awkwardly..

D- Why are they here? *whispers*
E- They're my friends dad *whispers*
D- What if is a game to them? *whispers*
E- What the fuck? *whispers*
D- Language! *whispers*

I rolled my eyes and he put his hands on my shoulders..

D- What if they're like Ryan? *whispers*

I looked up at him, tears in my eyes..

E- Fuck off..

A tear rolled down my cheek and I walked over to them, grabbing their hands and pulling them out the door.

L- Yo slow down pea!

I stopped and just looked down..

J- Rik?.. you ok?

I turned around and just pulled them both into a hug.. they tightly hugged me back..

E- I'm sorry *whispers*

I cried a little and I felt Jakes hand move to my waist. I calmed down a little and we pulled back..

J- You better?
E- I guess..
L- You ready pea?

I nodded.. hesitantly..

They smiled softly and Jake grabbed my hand, pulling me down the stairs. I grabbed Logan's and we ran down as we were about to be late for the bus..

We got there just in time.

Driver- Hurry up Paul's!
J- Sorry Harry!

They chuckled, I smiled. We got up and stepped on. As we walked by everyone, I was getting some stares. I felt someone slap my ass so I quickly turned round but Logan pulled me in front of him. He led me to the back we're Anthony and Chance were..

E- Where'd Jake go?
L- He's fine

A few minutes went by and Jake came back up. He smiled a little at me and sat down. We all talked until we made it to the school..

We got up and made our way out. We walked in a line and Logan wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

L- We'll be your mentors

They chuckled when I rolled my eyes.. We walked in and immediately I got a lot of stares. We went and got my locker number and combination, along with my schedule.

The boys took my schedule and looked at it..

L- Ok, we all have the same classes but in English it'll only be me, you and Jake
E- Ok that's fine

We went to my locker and I put away my stuff.. luckily it was right next to all of theirs..

VOTE! THANKS 🤡❤️