One Hug and it Blooms | Jysa/Rhych

1:10PM • Friday • ASTB Hall

"Yo Zach, still remember the hug thing with Rhys?" Harley asked while getting his packed lunch from his bag.

"I'll do it later after practice," Zach answered back at him, walking away to his group of friends, "– she's still not here anyways." He always said that whenever Harley brought it up.

Zach went away to his squad in another part of the ASTB Hall. Harley stayed with his friends as he waited for Rhys.

"What was that all about?" Nikki asked.

"Oh, I said that if they hug for three seconds I'd stop shipping them," he answered back, laughing at himself.

"Oh..." Nikki said.

After a few minutes or so, Harley finally saw Rhys enter the hallway and he and the others waved at her. When Rhys saw them, she waved back and sat with them to eat.

"Rhys, remember the hug thing with Zach?" Harley said playfully.

"Oh that, is he here?" Rhys answered back, trying to find Zach in the hall.

Taken aback, Harley was lost for words. He didn't believe that she was actually okay with this. When he thought of this challenge, he didn't think she would agree to it, much less both of them.

Shakily, Harley said, "Yeah... um. Zach's over there with his friends."

Rhys looked over to where Zach was with his friends and hesitated. "Maybe at dismissal. I need to eat first and I don't want to bother him right now."

"Aw, man... I wanted you guys to hug right now. This was long overdue!" Harley expressed his annoyance. He waved Rhys goodbye and waited for dismissal.

Harley finished his lunch and put his stuff in his bag as he prepared to go to their next class. On the way out of the hall, he passed by Zach.

"Zach, the hug thing is at dismissal, Kalachuchi Lane, go there or else I won't bother you guys any further, " Harley shouted as he walked towards the exit.

— TIMESKIP —

1:30PM • Tuesday • Kalachuchi Lane

A loud voice sighs from far away, and he said, "Ah, I flunked the quiz in math. I'm sure I'm going to get a 2.50 for this quarter again." The students chilling by the Kalachuchi trees instantly recognized that voice.

It was Philip.

"Philip, join us!" Eon shouted.

Zach and his group of friends were on the way to the grandstand with Philip so that he can play his guitar without bothering anyone at the BLOB since it was too crowded when Eon invited them to stay by the Kalachuchi trees for a bit. Zach had almost forgotten about the hug until he saw Rhys sitting by the table under the Kalachuchi tree with Eon, Nikki, and Harley and his friends, but he pretended not to recall for a while until someone reminded him of it.

Harley walked over as Zach and his friends approached the table. "You promised," Harley said to both of them as Rhys stood up, looking like she was about to leave. "Fine," Zach sighed.

Rhys and Zach walked towards one another nervously.

"We're only doing this to make Harley shut up okay?" Zach reassured her.

"Right, right, no problem," She answered back.

"Only three mississippis, guys! Don't worry about it," Harley exclaimed.

After a deep breath, they wrapped their arms around each other.

One

Two

Three

"Okay, 3 mississippis are done, you guys!" Harley shouted. "- um, guys?"

Four

Five

Six

"Why is this so comfortable?" Zach questioned.

Seven

Eight

Nine

"I don't know, this is kinda nice," Rhys whispered.

They hadn't been counting and were startled when Harley laughed "You can stop now, it's been 10 seconds already." Rhys looked away, blushing. Of course, she didn't tell him, but she enjoyed it.

A/N :•)

Gay

By ry, kayla and harley kmn