8.Mock Test

Regina woke up to a hand on her ass and her body sleeping half on a hard surface and a soft one.

When she brought her head up, she now noticed she was sprawled halfway on Xander's body. Her hands were hugging his naked chest to her and her thigh was on top of his. She audibly gulped at their position.

His slight snores gave evidence to the fact he was still asleep. She didn't move. Too scared to wake him up and spoil it by opening of the thing he called a mouth.

She got a glance at the window, it was still dark outside. When she looked at the clock at wall, it was only four in the morning. She is used to getting up at five or six in the morning but now, awaken to this sight made her more comfortable and deeply arousing.

The way his hand was still on her ass made her core tingle. She was so excited, she didn't realize his snores had stopped. Crap!

Instead she pretended to fall asleep. Snugging more deeply into the wild beast of a man called Xander, who was awake. Now.

"Getting comfortable are we?" His voice raucous from sleep.

She mentally growled. He had to open his trap!
Why can't he shut up and keep letting her snuggle up with him?

She moved to get away only to be stopped by his arm around her backside that lugged her right back.

"That doesn't mean you move. It means you stay right here."

Her breasts were mashed up against his rock hard chest. She felt her nipples tighten, and she knew he could feel them brush against him. His very naked chest.

His hand squeezes her ass more tightly, bringing her unbearably close to him.
How titillating!

Regina was surprised that she didn't feel the uncomfortableness she usually experience when she was with him. It was weirdly nice.

She swallowed, suddenly remembering her morning breath. She pushes away from him, not giving him time to catch her back.

"Where are you going?" He calls out.

She just runs to the bathroom, shutting the door. She washed and brushed and just as she was about to come out, the door clicked open.

In came Xander, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. With his still very naked chest glaring at her, his eyes hooded with sleep and raw lust got her twitching. In all the dirty places.

"Left the bed early, Regina."

Her breath hitched.

This is the first time he called her by her name. And she liked it. A lot.

She looked down at his body, his sweats barely covering that big package she desperately wanted to see but not now. Not ever.

"You can use the bathroom now." Trying to remain distant, she moves past him only to be stopped. Secretly, she had wished it.

"Did you sleep well?" His large body cornering her, as he asked with concern being the last thing on his mind.

He was here on a mission. She could sense it in his tone.

"Uh yes." Fuck, she stammered.

"I slept well, too. Thanks for asking." His eyes moving down to her lips.