Chapter Five

Hi guys, so I didn't actually update yesterday cause I needed to finish my tuition homework (I finished my school homework on the day it was given.) Actually, my tuition homework was just a composition😅 but I'm lazy so I kept slacking off. I finished my composition now and so sorry for the wait. Anyways, this chapter will focus more on Max and Alexander so onto the story......
_______________________________________

          Two days later (Its Sunday), Alexander was in his garden digging as his mother made him do it as punishment for bullying the students again. Even though, Max didn't tell the principal he was bullying again, he somehow found out and informed his mother. He hated being in the garden. He could have just stayed at home, sleeping and watching television but his mother just had to make him dig in the garden. He wanted to revenge himself. He thought that Max did not keep his promise and told the principal. Alexander tightened his grip on his shovel as he thought about his hatred for Max. He continued digging, wishing that Max never appeared in his life, but he didn't know that Max had kept his promise. His mind was filled with anger as he thought about how Max 'betrayed' him. Suddenly, his shovel hit something deep in the soil. He got on his hands and knees and dug out a small glass bottle with a blue substance inside.( I'll tell you how the glass bottle ended up in the garden soon but I don't know when.😅 You have to wait a while to know that.)

It looks like this:

          On the bottle, it read 'Hate Potion' (I know the word 'Hate Potion' is not in the picture😅 but pretend its there, thanks😁) Alexander smirked as he thought of how to revenge himself

          On the bottle, it read 'Hate Potion' (I know the word 'Hate Potion' is not in the picture😅 but pretend its there, thanks😁) Alexander smirked as he thought of how to revenge himself. He put the glass bottle in his pocket and he finished digging the garden. He cleaned himself and went to bed as he waited for the next day to arrive.

          The next day (which is Monday), Everyone walked to school, wishing for the weekend to last longer. Only Alexander was smirking and 'excited' for school. Nobody knew why as he always dreaded school, sometimes even skipping classes. Everyone watched him as he 'happily' walked to school. Max saw this and thought he had a change if heart after apologising to Melody but he didn't know the harm that awaited him in school......

          Soon, it was lunch time and everyone ran out of the classroom as soon as they heard the bell. Melody and Suzy walked out of class as Alexander approached Max. Alexander asked him if he wanted to join him for lunch. Max thought that it was weird for him to ask him to join him as he usually ate alone and that he didn't ask him in his usual bored-like manner made it weirder but of course Max thought he had changed his ways and agreed to join him.

          At the cafeteria, Alexander bought his food and put it on his tray. Max bought his beverage and set it down on the table next to Alexander and went to buy his food but he didn't know that it was his biggest mistake.

The cafeteria looks like this:

          While Max was busy, Alexander quickly took out the potion, which he hid in his pocket and poured it into Max's beverage

          While Max was busy, Alexander quickly took out the potion, which he hid in his pocket and poured it into Max's beverage. He hid back the glass bottle into his pocket and Max soon came back with his plate of food. They both ate their food as Max unknowingly drank his spiked beverage......
_______________________________________

Chapter Five is done. I'm so sorry for making you guys wait (I know its only been one day but still, I'm so sorry.😓) I will most probably tell you how the potion ended up in the garden in Chapter Six or Seven. Again, I'm so sorry but I hope you enjoy Chapter Five of the story......
Anyways......
Thanks for reading and have a good day everybody!!!😀😁