Chapter Ten

Melody wiped away her tears as she promised herself to save Max. She glanced back at the book and stared at the first ingredient. 'Aqua Lily Of The Ocean?' Melody thought to herself. Calista then explained that the Aqua Lily Of The Ocean held magical powers and was the most powerful flower of all the seven seas. The flower was guarded by the water fairies and they did not like visitors, especially if they were there for the water lily. However, the water fairies had a weakness. The water fairies had all kinds of flowers that came from all the seven seas. They had all the flowers you could imagine except for one particular type of flower. 'The Aquatic Crystal'

The Water Lily looks like this:

And The Aquatic Crystal looks like this:

          The water fairies were desperate to have all the aquatic flowers of the world so they were willing to give the Water Lily in exchange of The Aquatic Crystal

The water fairies were desperate to have all the aquatic flowers of the world so they were willing to give the Water Lily in exchange of The Aquatic Crystal. The Aquatic Crystal was not guarded but you had to solve a hard riddle to be allowed to take it away. The Aquatic Crystal was in a cave that was not far from where they were so Melody swam out of Calista's home and into the cave......

Melody entered the cave and saw The Aquatic Crystal in a glass box near her. Melody reached out for the box and tried to open it but it was locked. She struggled opening the box when suddenly, she heard a voice......

The voice asked her what she seeked as Melody explained the whole story to the mysterious voice. The voice then said if she wished to save her friend by getting the flowers, she had to solve her riddle. Melody nodded as she waited for the voice to say its riddle.

"What can you earn without using a single penny?" The voice said.

'What can be earned without using a penny?' Melody thought to herself as she soon figured out the answer to riddle. "Friendship is something you can earn......" Melody said as she smiled thinking about Max. The voice was shocked to hear the answer. Nobody had gotten it right before. "You are correct......you really are special just like your mother......" With that, the voice vanished as Melody teared up a little hearing about her mother. She quickly wiped her tears away as she looked at a now opened box in front of her.

Melody smiled as she took the box and swam to where the water fairies were......
_______________________________________

Chapter Ten is done. So anyways, if you guys want your characters included in this story then give me the details of your character. For example, tell me what's her/his eye and hair colour, if she/he wears glasses and what clothing does she/he wear......
Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoy the story and......
Have a good day everyone!!!😀😁