Chapter Twenty

Hey guys, we are now on the twentieth chapter!!!😀😁😃 I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys😊. Anyways, Zoe_Nightshade 10, here is the next chapter so lets get onto the story......
_______________________________________

"It wasn't my mother's fault! The palace ceiling collapsed the week after I was born!" Melody said tightening her grip on the bars of the jail cell.
"The palace ceiling collapsed? I've never heard of such nonsen-" The witch was cut off when she remembered something that she had tried to forget about all those years......

《Flashback》
The witch, whose name was Elizabeth, was wandering about her castle as she waited for Amelia's arrival. Unfortunately, she never arrived but she found Calista swimming towards her.
"Elizabeth, we have to talk......Its about Amelia......" Calista said as Elizabeth looked at her with concern.
"Is something the matter? What happened to Amelia?" Elizabeth asked with concern in her eyes.
"Elizabeth......" Calista said as Elizabeth urged her to continue on."The palace ceiling collapsed and so far, there is no news about Amelia......" Calista said as tears filled her eyes. Calista decided to leave the castle first as she knew it was best to leave the witch alone for a while. Tears filled the witch's eyes as they rolled her cheeks. She decided to get rid of this painful memory and she took out a wand. "Glömma......"(it means 'forget' in Swedish) she said as she fell to the ground with all her memories lost but the one memory of her mother 'breaking' her promise......

"Its......true......The ceiling did collapse......I wanted to get rid of that painful memory......I thought your mother was dead......I was depressed and I took away my memories......" The witch said as tears filled her eyes once more. She unlocked the dungeon, setting Melody free.
"Tell your mother I'm sorry......" The witch said as she disintegrated into thin air. But as she did, she left behind seven small balls of light, each a colour of the rainbow. All of them surrounded Melody as she started glowing. Her tail and her hair changed colour while a crown/tiara was placed on her head. All the lights disappeared as soon as her transformation was made.

Her hair, tail and crown/tiara look like this:

Melody stared in awe at her transformation

Melody stared in awe at her transformation. She swam out of the castle as she continued on her journey......
_______________________________________

Chapter Twenty is done. As usual, its very short😅 but we reached twenty chapters!!!🎉🎊😀😁😃😆😊🎉🎊 Anyways, Melody's transformation is permanent so she won't be changing back to her original looks but when she goes on land she will look the same as she does last time. So, thank you so much for reading and......
Have a wonderful day everybody!!!🎉🎊😀😁😃🎉🎊