Blood and Chaos

3rd person POV

It all happened so fast, between the time Chloe smelled her mate, on a female's dress Alpha Marcos's bride Lea, then saw her belly and connected the dots in her mind.

Her wolf raged and one second she felt her heart break the next she felt Lea's skin break under her hand. Without hesitation she tried to remove her mates baby from Lea's womb, thinking he belonged with her, he was part of her mate!

Alpha Leo heard the scream and turned around to see Chloe's bloodied hands and Alpha Marcos's bride motionless on the round, he moved fast with instinct to protect his own, knowing she must have had an explanation, he mind linked two of his comrades to drag Chloe away, take her back home ASAP.

But he stayed behind both wanting to, and hoping to stop a war from happening, after all, one of his own, attacked and maybe killed a one of Marcos's ... his pregnant fiancé none the less.

After a conversation with the previous Alpha Sullivan, Alpha Leo left them to attend to the wounded Luna.

Walking back and forth around the door leading to the hall where Luna Lea was, he suddenly stopped, he felt his heart race, skip a beat and flutter all at once, his skin was getting hot and stretched, his sweat seemed to evaporate right off of him and his mind suddenly felt peaceful and conflict and too many things for him to comprehend. Then he heard a heartbeat... rapid, breathing... rash, eyes ... red as flames and tears as pure as air.

'Who is this?' He thought! 'Who is this wolf next to her! Who dares to touch her arm?'

He drove towards Angelique wanting to tear her away from Cameron who was dragging her towards the dying future Luna.

Alpha Leo thought she was heading towards him he stopped waiting for her to recognize him, run to him and call him hers... to claim him as her mate!

But the Angel of a woman just walked past him in a daze and didn't even spare him a glance

He walked to stop her but his beta Francis stopped him.. 'Is this her?' he asked

"What?" Alpha Leo asked till dazed.

"The whole pack knows she's your mate Alpha, you made us know, you made us bow to her already" his beta informed.

Alpha Leo was silent.. Not knowing when he done it, his emotions were already a mess.

"You can't go to her now, she is here for their Luna, you have to take care of your own, please" Francis begged..

"Ok, I will wait, Has been Chloe taken to safety?" Alpha (K) asked. His beta nodded.

Alpha Leo stood there for what felt like hours recalling his day. First meeting his elder brothers and mom after long years. Then his mate! It was too much...

When Leo first left the fallen crest pack his mother was so furious at him... he thought she will never forgive him, but with time she did.. but they grew distant, people change I guess... and she had his two brothers so that was his green light to purse his own journey, becoming an Alpha was never a choice for Leo... it was destiny, a destiny he could not fulfil as a part of the Fallen crest pack.

Interrupting Leo's thoughts, Alpha Marcos came out of the Hall carrying his bloodied bride body, covered in a red sheet, without stopping or acknowledging anyone he walked towards the mountain behind the compound.

Leo couldn't wait any longer and walked towards his mate... he stood above her body sitting on the red floor, he wanted to sit with her, or lift her to him, embrace her and never let go.

But before he could his brothers were rushing in, each one lifting her from a hand and then she hugged Fin and her shouts came to life, finally catching up to her tears..

"Give her to me, brother, she is mine, mine to protect and comfort" Alpha Kalen said pushing at Fin trying to bring his mate to himself. Jackson pushed him back with angry eyes, as furious as they could get "Back away Leo, am warning you!" Jackson said to his younger brother. Leo was lounging at Jackson when his mother came to stand between them.

Fin and Jackson carried HIS mate away... while his mother had her hand on his arm.

"Shes hurt and broken and you will only make it worse ... Please" Kalen mother begged.

He knew she was right. But he wondered why was his mate not running to him for comfort, could he be wrong?

Leo nodded and whispered into the air...

"Your dress is filled with blood, Your eyes filled with tears and your heart filled with sorrow, It was my job to protect you, and I had failed, right from the beginning... I never stood a chance, did I"

What do you think of Leo?? AJ's mate!!

I bet you didn't expect a mate after so many chapters!

Also if you havn't guessed... drum roll! Stephen Amell as Leo!!!! <3 <3 <3 swooooon

Am sorry for people who shipped Angel with one of the other Robert Bothers, at least Debra would get her beautiful grandchildren she wanted... or would she?

;)

Love

SM.Bella

XoXo