Nora and Toma part2: Unaware

3rd person PoV

"So let's go through this plan one more time" He said sarcastically " We show up at her door and knock and tell her 'hey your father is dead, your grandfather is dead, your mom ran away, rouges are coming to make sure your dead' does that sum it up?"

Cole snorted at the sarcasm in Toma's words, the pair didn't get along very well, okay that was an understatement, they spent the last 6 weeks arguing more than agreeing on methods and ways to find Nora, or the Runaway heiress as Toma liked to call her. After a month they managed to diminish their team from 20 men to 2, no one was able to stand their constant disputes and continuous pissing contests.

The rest agreed when the pair finally finds Nora they'd join.

"Look am a tracker not a social worker, and I did my job and tracked her, now if you don't mind I rather finish this job and get back to my wife and child" Cole said calmly, thinking about his family back home made him smile, even Toma didn't want to take the man away from his fantasy land, truth be told Toma didn't hate Cole, he respected him, for his strength and intelligence, and for the way he treated his wife, Nina, Whom Toma didn't love any longer, but cared for her as a Pack mate and a dear friend.

"Fine" Toma said with a sigh

"let's get to it then" Cole said as he dialed the number to the leader of their 'departured' team after a few minutes he said "They'll be here tomorrow morning".

From the information they gathered they knew that Nora was married to a human and had a young daughter, a toddler. She worked at a publishing house, but ever since she had her daughter she became a full time mom. Her husband was a Data analyst at a local computer company, they had good income, lived in a nice quiet neighborhood.

Toma seated himself in the chair looking out of the window thinking of the poor woman, her life will turn into havoc he thought.

Little did he know, His life is what will be havocked.

well let me know what you think

Love ya

SM.Bella

XoXo