Chapter 7-Trent (Announcement!)

(Before i start this and before you start reading, I want you to know that today is the Fire Fight Australia concert 2020. Raising funds for the bush fires that has happened here in Australia -My home country. I pledge you guys to donate to any bush fire charities to help Australia and the wildlife. We have lost so much here. Homes, Koalas... etc. Please donate to help and Australia would appreciate that from you. 

Now to the story!)

2:23pm

At school still. Hanging with Dirk at lunch. Blade and Sam have gone home due to Aiden. I haven't heard a response from them since this morning they left school. They are probably sleeping...who knows.. *wink*

Dirk says,

"Yo man, heard anything?"

I shake my head and try calling Blade. 

Goes straight to voicemail again.

20 times i've tried. No answer from either of them.

"Nothing still..."

Dirk looks worried as i do.

"Maybe we should check up on them".

"Yeah we should but we will get into trouble..."

"Not without my help!"

Dirk and i turn around and see Joaquin and Kimberley.

Joaquin smirks and waves at us to follow. So we do. They lead us to a secret exit and use a staff key to open the door. We get outside of school and we lead them to Sams house.

Dirk says,

"Why you guys fol..."

"We want to help".

Kimberley smiles at me and i smile back at her. We get to Sams place and it's quiet. The front door is unlocked and we see their bags on the kitchen bench but they are nowhere.. We see foot prints in the soft material stair case and we walk upstairs. 

Suddenly, there is blood stains on the floor and walls.  Everyone starts to look scared and worried. Blood stains go into Sams room and we see Blade on the floor and Sam beside him. Tears falling from her eyes. Blade is half awake and she looks up and sees us. I race over to be by her side and say,

"How has this happened?"

She shakes and Blade tries talking,

"He...somehow........"

"He broke into my room and hid behind my door. Blade walked in to check what has happened then....." 

She just breaks into more new tears. I wrap my left arm around her. Dirk grabs his phone and calls 000. Joaquin holds Blades stab wound. Kimberley supports Sam and I in a hug.

5:42pm

We are in the waiting room and Sam was treated just for stress but also few cuts and bruises. She is next to me now just staring at the floor. No word from her or the doctors about Blade. Kimberley is trying her best to talk to the nurses but nothing. Dirk just paces back and forth in the waiting room.

40 mins later.

Doctor in surgical clothing comes out and says, 

"Blade is in a stable condition and we will be able to see him now".

We all stare at Sam and she hops up. She puts a hand out to Dirk and I. Jo and Kim look at us and nod. We take her hand and we walk to his hospital room. We see Blade in the hospital bed, hooked up to IV lines and nose tube on him. 

Sam shakes and i sit her down on a chair near him. She erupts into more tears as she holds his hand. I wrap my arms around her as she half side turns into me as she still holds his hand.

Her tears roll onto my shirt as Dirk just stands and leans against the wall near the door. 2 mins, she calms down and i release her. She looks up at me and smiles weakly. I smile back. She turns towards Blade and she kisses his hand. 

"We are all here for you baby... I can't ever lose you.."

She rests her forehead against his hand and his hand moves slightly running his fingers against her cheek. She looks up and sees him awake. He weakly smiles and she kisses his hand. 

He looks at us and i say,

"We all took good care of her while you were out cold buddy... we were worried sick about you".

He slightly nods and then all of our phones buzz. Dirk looks out the door as he grabs his phone and Jo and Kim are in the hallway looking at their phones then at him.

*Sad he survived. You're next up to get hurt and die*

Blade groans as he tries to sit up. Sam startles and says,

"Woah babe!..calm..."

"He....it's...him.."

"Yes it is but you need to r..."

He cuts her off by saying,

"Trent give me your phone".

I do and he types a message to Aiden saying,

*We are not afraid of you Aiden! You have changed and i don't kow why but YOU NEED TO TALK TO US! NOT TRY AND KILL ME! OR ANYONE!!-Blade*

Blade hands me back my phone and he lays back down. Sam is really worried by her face. Blade says,

"I'm sorry babe....but he has changed and i don..don't know why but he needs to stop..."

She nods and then the lights flicker in the hospital. Nurses running as warning sirens go off.

Trent and i look at each other. Jo and Kim come inside and Kim says,

"Someone has come into the hospital with a gun. He is all masked so..."

Sam kisses Blades cheek and says,

"I love you". 

We are all confused and she leaves the room. I race after her but she disappears...

Huh??????? 

I hear a gun shot and screams. A female nurse races past with a gun shot wound to her chest...

He has gone too far!!!