Chapter 4- Sammy

(sorry to one of my friends that i make him a bit violent but I love you :P <3)

I start running as fast tracking his phone. He is not far up ahead of me. 

It starts blinking and disappears. I stop running and look at his tracker. It's off now. What the??..

Bang!!! I get knocked out somehow because my head hurts and darkness comes.

Warehouse-10:32pm

I wake up slowly groaning in pain from my head and i'm chained up on the floor. I see shadows as it's dark but there's light. 

"Let...me go.."

The people shadows look at me and one starts walking towards me. He kneels down and lifts my chin with his finger so i can look at him.

"Not yet SamBam".

That voice... Jordes??...

My eyes adjust and i see him. He smirks and he walks off. He whispers to the other guy i dont know and nods. He comes over and i see a whip in his hand. Wtf.... Jordes wouldn't do this to me...

"GET UP!"

I get up with the heavy chains tired to the hooks on the wall and he gestures for me to turn around. He grabs scissors and takes my top off. I swallow hard and he cracks the whip 10 times on my back. I scream in agony and i can feel myself going weak by blood draining from me.

I start to wobble by 25 lashes and i drop to my knees.

"Stop....pl..."

"GET BACK UP! I STILL HAVE 80 MORE LASHES TO DO!"

"Please....sto.."

He grabs me by the shoulder and pulls me up hard making me stumble back on the ground.

"For fuck sake! GET UP!!"

"OI! THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Jordan....

Jordan talks angrily to the guy and punched him in the face as i'm on the floor aching in pain. The guy walks off holding his jaw and Jordan kneels down with bucket of water and sponge.

"Wh..why...."

"Hello to you too. Why, because i still had to see if you had the wolf in you".

"Oh seriously! I lost it when i was 15 due to Mari and i getting in trouble by the spirit gods".

"HMMMMM sure".

He tries cleaning my back and i groan in agony again as it stings.

"Sorry".

"What did you do to him and why did you kidnap us?"

"Who is him and because i kidnap YOU because i just told you".

"My friend Sebastian".

"OHHHHHHHH him. Well because his sister shot one of our guys in the woods as she says by accident".

"WTF jordes, just because of a accident, you kidnap him".

"Well..."

I break free of the chains and put my hoodie on beside his feet.

"I am going to go now with my friend and you will not bother us".

He stands up with the bucket and sponge.

"Alright. Sorry".

 I roll my eyes and hop out of the room in the warehouse. I look in every room for him and the last room, i see him on the floor with blood on his chest and face with bruises. I race up to him and kneel beside him.