TL-2

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*******

Ragini is standing at the car nervous while SanLak started moving towards the entrance of the house. Feeling Ragini missing beside him Sanskar looks behind him to see her looking at the house all nervous. He moves towards her. Laksh who also stopped looks at them from the place where he was.

Sanskar: Ragini!

Ragini: Should we go?

She asks nervous. Sanskar forwards his hand and signs her to hold it. Ragini takes deep breathe and holds his hand. He assures her through eyes and they both move towards the house. They reach near to Laksh and Laksh also forwards his hand.

Laksh: I will support you as your friend!

Ragini: (holding his hand and shaking her head) Best Friend!

Laksh smiles. All the three move inside the house only to see whole Maheshwari family standing in a row holding their ears cutely. Sanskar smiles at that as he knows this is going to happen. Uttara has planned this along with Parinitha. Every member of the family felt they are responsible for Ragini's pain. They broke the marriage once and later got to know the plan of their sons which hurt her though it was to protect her. So all of them agreed to Uttara's plan to appologise Ragini. The most guilty was Dp and Sujatha.

Ragini got surprised seeing all of them. She felt emotional. She immediately left SanLak hands and ran towards Ap hugging her tight and sobbing in her embrace. She always felt Janaki in Ap. She got the solace a mother could give from Ap.

Ap: Shh... Calm down.

Ragini smiles through tears breaking the hug. She looks at Dp.

Dp: I am sorry beta!

Ragini shakes her head as no and bends to take blessings from him. Dp blesses her whole heartedly.

Sujatha: (caressing Ragini's hair) Welcome to the family Ragini beta. This time forever and ever!

Ragini: Thank You cha...

She stops saying the word chachi.

Sujatha: (understanding her) Mom... He calls me mom and jiji as ma.

Ragini: (nodding) Mom!

Sanskar smiles listening it. She is accepting it. He is successful in showing his love for her just in few days. He felt happy to get her. Ragini's phone rang. She looked at the phone annoyed.

Ragini: Lucky your Love!

She says teasingly. Laksh makes a irritated face.

Laksh: Don't dare to take the call! Stay peacefully atleast for sometime.

He says being annoyed. They all gets settled. While Ragini giggles and takes the call.

Ragini: (sweetly) Hello Swara!

Swara: (rolling her eyes but showing the fake concern) Ragini where are you? Its been more than two hours you went to temple and didn't return. I am worried for you. 

Ragini: (rolling her eyes) Don't worry Swara. I am fine! Swara after what happened last night I want to be alone. I informed dadi ma she said ok. I still don't believe Laksh did it. Please you support me to convince papa to get him out of jail.

Laksh acts like clapping seeing her acting. Ragini bends acting to be thanking him. Sanskar hits Laksh's head while Laksh controls his scream glaring Sanskar. Sanskar ignores him and concentrates on Ragini.

Swara: But Ragini...

Ragini: (interrupts her) Please Swara I believe him. You know he can't do that. He is the only friend I have now and I can't see him like that. Beyond that he is your love. You have to help me. You will I know. I will return in sometime then we both will convince papa to take case return. Bye.