TL-7

Hello guys 👋👋👋

Thank you so much for this Villain321  Neha dear! Its really so apt for Ragini's POV

Thank you so much for this Villain321  Neha dear! Its really so apt for Ragini's POV. I am very happy the way you guys are accepting my story. Thank You so much 😘😘😘

*******

@flashback

It's the day Ragini got to know about Sanskar not being mad.

Ragini: Now I think I deserve to know why you did everything?

Sanskar sighs.

Sanskar: Your father Shekhar Gadodia had extra marital affair with Sharmishta Bose!

He stops and looks at Ragini who closes her mouth with her palms being shocked. Her eyes turned teary. Sanskar wanted to console her but he stopped himself and waited for her to compose herself so that she can hear everything. Ragini bursted into cry realising that he was all the time cheating her mother. She also felt good that her mother died without knowing about her father.

Sanskar: (with teary eyes) Ragini please compose yourself. Otherwise I won't tell anything now.

Ragini: (sobbing) No please please tell me. I want to know.

She wipes her tears but they don't stop still she keeps wiping them. Sanskar also felt that atleast now she should know about it.

Sanskar: (sighs) Swara knows that he is her father from childhood. It was Shekhar and Sharmishtha who made her quiet always with some chocolate or other things. As she kept growing her questioning kept increasing and they told her that all are against their marriage so they got married secretely. When she grew up till the age she could understand Shekhar told her about their extra marrital affair before Janaki ma's death. But they got married exactly the next day of Janaki ma's death.

Ragini wipes her tears that flew from her eyes though they didn't stop she kept wiping still listening to him.

Sanskar: (continues) About your mother's death! Your dadi has manipulated you saying that your mother got to know about their love story and she was hurt and running when she fell down from the stairs. But the truth is your mother was running behind your dadi to say her about them being talking about ending their relation forever and not even talk to eachother. It was then your dadi's hand hit your mother by mistake and she fell from the stairs and fell down.

Ragini sobs badly as even her dadi ma lied to her.

Sanskar: (continues) Your dadi or dadaji doesn't know about your father's marriage or extra marital affair with Sharmishta Bose. To be honest it was they both who has loved you truly. Your father is really a threat to you Ragini. I can't tell you the reason why he wants to throw you out of their lives. But I promise will tell when time comes.