TL-4

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*******

Sanskar: Calm down! Breathe in breathe out! Don't panic!

Ragini does as Sanskar said in phone. She is panicking as she has to take the photographs of the file which Shekhar was reading the previous day. She saw the file there in the same place. Sanskar is boosting her and encouraging her not to panic.

Sanskar: Feeling better?

Ragini nods.

Sanskar: Ragini if you nod how will I know from phone?

Ragini: (biting her lower lip) The same way now you got to know!

Sanskar couldn't help but smile at her answer.

Sanskar: Ok now put the earphones and move towards his room calmly. Make sure nobody gets doubt.

Ragini slowly moves towards his room. To her luck she has his clothes which she has to keep in his room. She moves inside his room which is empty looking around to see whether anybody is looking her. Once she felt sure that nobody is around to see her she immediately sneaks into the room. She takes the file and immediately starts clicking the pictures.

Ragini: Just two more pages!

She whispers to the phone. She was about to click picture of last page she could hear foot steps nearing to that room. She gets scared.

Ragini: Somebody is here!

She whispers panicking.

Sanskar: Ragini calm down! Just click it!

Ragini immediately clicks the picture and immediately moves towards the bed acting like putting the clothes on the bed.  Sharmishta comes inside and sees her.

Sharmishtha: Ragu You here?

Ragini: (stammering) Ma...woh...maa...

Sharmishtha: Oh you came to keep the clothes. Thank you Ragu!

Ragini sighs in relief. She fake smiles and moves out immediately without wasting a second. She finally enters into the room while Sharmishta feels odd seeing Ragini's behaviour. But she shrugs her thoughts and goes to her work. Ragini enters into her room and immediately closes the door. She takes deep breathes panting keeping her hand on her heart.

Sanskar: Ragini are you ok?

Ragini once again nods.

Sanskar: Thank god!

Ragini smiles getting to normal.

Ragini: I will send them to you now.

Saying she sends him all the pictures she took. Sanskar goes through them. He smiles.

Sanskar: Ragini yaar I Love You so much! This file is a great help. You are amazing!

Ragini blushes hearing his I Love You!

Sanskar: Are you ready for tomorrow?

Ragini: Hmm... Hope I don't panic like today!

Sanskar: No you won't. I believe you!

Ragini smiles.

Ragini: You had dinner?

Sanskar: I am going to have. You also go have dinner.

Ragini nods.

Sanskar: I Love You! Bye!

Ragini: (smiling) Bye!