Episode 2: The rider wars has change

In a mirror world we see a crab like rider walking around until he look down at the alleyway and see Knight Jump through the mirror.

The crab rider chuckled while a crab like monster stand right beside him.

???: If I'm right, he's going where they are.

The rider turn to his monster.

???: Bring me one of there shinobi's.

The monster jump down and jump through the mirror as the rider stands there and waits for his prey.

(Meanwhile)

Y/n: Rider war?

Ikaruga: What is that and who are You?

Shinji: I'm Shinji, I'm a new teacher for Hanzo Academy.

Hibari: Your our new teacher?

Yagyuu: But you didn't answer our question about this rider war?

Shinji: A rider war is a battle royal where riders fight each other to the death. If one rider is the last one standing then he or she will face the 13th rider, kamen rider Odin.

Katsuragi: So he's like a god?

Shinji: Well yes and no, he has powers that other riders don't have but he can be deafened. Once that the rider will grant a wish.

Asuka: So now Y/n is a rider?

Shinji: Well yes but he needs to make a contract with a monster.

Y/n: A monster?

Shinji: Remember that red dragon before, that dragon his named Dragrazer. I was about to tell you to make a contract of it but you ran off.

Y/n: How was I supposed to know, that thing nearly killed use!

Shinji: I know, I know but it's not too late.

Y/n: Can't I just throw this box thing in the bin or tell Odin I won't take part of it?

Shinji: I'm sorry but you can't. Once your a rider and in a battle royal your in there until you deafened Odin. If you can't fight then the mirror monsters will get you.

Y/n got scared a bite.

Katsuragi: So what are those mirror monsters?

Shinji: There more like XP monsters, once you take them out you get more powerful.

Katsuragi: (smile) Sweet!

Ikaruga: It's not sweet Katsuragi!

Katsuragi: Sorry.