Chapter 4

hey guys ! hope your all liking the story so far. i know its kinda slow but it will get better in time (: thanks for reading if you are , it means a lot. feel free to follow or tweet me @wassupcameron (:

Cameron and I had been talking for almost two hours straight and we didnt even realize it. I looked at my phone and saw that it was about 7:45. "oh my gosh cameron, weve been here for almost two hours, i should get going, but we should definitely do this again sometime." I stood up and gave him a friendly hug expecting nothing out of it. He then pulled me in closer to him making the hug tighter. We then pulled apart a bit just looking into each others eyes. He moved my hair out of my face and said "my gosh allie your so beautiful." before i could reply i felt a pair of soft lips interlocking with mine. i kissed him back and then my eyes shot open and i pulled apart quickly. i covered my my mouth and fell to the ground. "Allie that was amazing.." i looked up at cameron disgusted in myself. "cameron i cant be doing this. i am so stupid. i have a boyfriend and i just kissed you ugh im so stupid! im sorry but i need to go, im sorry." 

I ran off with disgusted with myself. I cant believe i just cheated on my boyfriend.. I am so dissapointed in myself and I know that i cant lie to jacob. the guilt would kill me i need to tell him. I decided to text him and tell him to come over.

Me:

"hey.. can you come over quick? i need to talk to you.."

almost instantly he replied saying...

Jacob:

"yeah sure, is everything okay babe? im on my way!"

I didnt reply cause i knew he would be here any second. I heard my doorbell and ran down the stairs answering it. I fell into his arms giving him a hug and i started to cry knowing that what i was about to tell him would probably ruin our relationship. i didnt know what would happen.

"babe! what is wrong!? why are you crying?" jacob said just holding me and rubbing my back. "we need to talk jacob.. i did something that i regret and i dont know how your going to take it." he looked at me confused and we sat on the couch. he tried to take my hand and i pulled it away. "so i met up with this new kid after school today to get to know him and get to know him, remember the one who spilt coffee on me this morning?" he said "yeah" extremely confused. "we were just talking like normal friends and something happened..." i saw jacob clench his fists and i could tell this would all turn out bad. "what did you do allie?" was all he said through his clenched teeth. "jacob... he kissed me and i kissed him back then i instantly regretted it and came here which is why i am telling you now. baby im so sor--" i was cut off as his hand connected with my face. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ALLIE!? JUST AFTER OUR YEAR AND A HALF ANNIVERSARY!? WE ARE DONE. YOU SLUT I AM SO DONE WITH YOU." i started crying really hard and i tried to chase after him as he left the room. he slammed the door and i fell to the floor crouching into a ball. i had lost someone who meant everything to me. and he hit me.. i never thought that jacob would ever lay a hand on me... i really messed up this time. school would not be an option tomorrow. i cant believe i just did that...