Chapter 6

*Cameron's POV*

Did Allie just say what i think she said? does she really like me? this was all such a shocker. she continued to stare at me pleading for me to say something. i cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "god Allie, im so relieved to hear you say that. when we kissed in the park the other day i felt an automatic spark and when you ran away i thought you werent into me. Allie ive liked you since i laid eyes on you..."

she took my hands from her face and just held them along with a huge smile on her face. i saw her eyes glisten. "Cameron i felt the same spark when we kissed. i only ran away cause i knew i was dating Jacob at the time and it was wrong of me to do. now that im not im glad we both feel the same way."

*Allie's POV*

I couldnt believe what i was hearing. Cameron liked me back just as much as i liked him. He had my eye since i saw him. He was someone that  made me feel 100% happy in such a short time of knowing him.
"Allie, i understand if you dont want to right away cause of what happened with Jacob but id love to take you out sometime. maybe an official date?" Cameron said with his adorable little smile. "how could i say no!?" "great ill text you sometime tomorrow since it's kind of late"

Cameron grabbed me and hugged me into him so tight. I felt so safe in his arms. I felt like i had known him my whole life. he was the only one i had right now. and he means the world to me already.

Hey guys ! Sorry this chapter is so short, it was just a filler. What do you guys think of Allie & Cameron? Next chapter will be there first date (: to those who are thanks so much for reading. Feel free to tweet me what you think @wassupcameron. love you guys !