6. Window.

A/N: Look at our Princess Chaeyoung! She is so beautiful! 🤧💖

Long time no update! Please enjoy! If you need a refresher, please re-read the previous chapter. I love you guys! 💖

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I READ EVERY COMMENT AND IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! 💖💖💖💖💖

3rd pov

Chaeyoung and Jungkook spend the next 24 hours getting to know each other while enjoying a loaf of bread and water that the servants gave them.

Jungkook has this charm about him, Chaeyoung thought to herself. Jungkook defines himself as fearless, and you could sense that sort of energy just radiating off of his body. Nothing scares him. Anything could come his way, and he was already prepared for it. He's quite strong both mentally and physically. He wasn't full of himself, which surprised Chaeyoung considering Jungkook was very handsome. She never paid attention to the country boys in her kingdom, but if she had to have someone help her with her gardening, it would definitely be him. Jungkook was easy on the eyes, and the more he talked, the more attractive he became. And although they both were sitting in the dark in a cold, damp basement, Jungkook's smile just lit up the whole room. Which, made the princess feel okay for the time being.

Jungkook is now curled up in his corner of the prison cell, with only a sack that was used to hold potatoes to keep him warm in this chilly basement. And somehow he slept so comfortably. Given his mouth is wide open and he snored quite loudly, the princess didn't mind. He gave her a sense of company. She felt safer with him being next to her.

Chaeyoung rests her head on the rigid cement block wall, trying to get as comfortable as she could on such a thing. She's used to squishy comforters that sits perfectly on a frame made of pure gold. And to keep her warm at night, her favorite pink velvet blanket. This was quite the change for someone who lives such a luxurious life such as hers, but she made do with what she was given.

The dripping of water from the ceiling became her soundtrack to help her fall asleep, and slowly she felt herself drifting off to the dream world, but her travels were interrupted.

Her eyes jolt open as she turns to see a solider walking with a orange tinted lantern approaching their cell. Her heart beats fast and she says a silent pray in her head that it wasn't the boy from earlier, and that they wouldn't harm her.

"Jeon Jungkook." The man calls out and a sleepy Jungkook pops up from his cozy spot with drool hanging from his lips.

He makes an unattractive snorting sound, wipes his mouth while looking around the room clueless with one eye open. "What time is it?" The sleepy boy asks. Clearly he isn't fully awake or aware of what was going on.