3: cant commit to anything but a crime😈

The oldest one sits back in the chair and concludes the meeting, while I'm sitting here waiting anxiously for them to leave. I go to Jungkook and we stand in the middle of the room and don't do anything until the other men leave.
After they are gone and the room is empty, jungkook goes and locks the door and turns off the light. The dim light from the hallway illuminated the room from the tiny cracks in the door.
He goes close to me then pins me down on the desk.
He then plants kisses on my neck until he reaches my soft spot, which makes a soft and sweet moan escape my mouth.
He then picks his head up and smirks at me
"Look at you, doesn't even know me and still moans for daddy"
He the reaches for my shorts and pulls them down all the way and throws them on the floor.
Then he rips off my shirt and throws it to the opposite side of where the shorts are.
"We have to establish rules, for these types of moments, ok love?"
"Yes jungkook"
He then started rubbing my clit, making me moan louder.
"Rule 1, you only call me daddy"
I said in between moans
"Y-yes.."
"Yes what?"
"Yes daddy"
He then took off his shirt revealing his perfectly sculpted body. I had to touch him. He then grabbed my wrist and said
"Only daddy is allowed to touch"
I groaned at his response.
"But jungkook-"
He grabbed my other wrist in the same hand and with the other he got his belt and tied my hands to the chair, making me unable to manage my hands.
"Rule one, sweetheart"
"But I want to touch you daddy!"
"I'll let you when I want to"
He ripped of his pants and pulled down his boxers. His member just sprung out with no warning.
"Daddy! I want to touch it!"
He pulled down my panties and i kicked them off of my foot.
"Kitten, just wait. You'll get your pleasure. Just as soon as I get mine"
He releases my hands from his belt and he sits in the chair. He grabbed my body and puts me on the floor. He smirked.
"You know what to do, kitten"
I take his member and I start pumping it up and down with one hand. I looked up at him.
"Ah-Y/N-you're so good at this"
I smirk at his words and i put his member in my mouth. Swirling my tongue as I hit the tip.
"Stop pla-ying"
His voice sounded breathless.
He grabbed my hair and forced me to go up and down more, making me gag.
He started moaning a lot.
"Kitten-aaahh- im gonna-!"
Before he finished his sentence, he came inside my mouth. Before i had anytime to react he put his finger on my lips and said
"Swallow it all"
I listened and did what did what I was told.
"Th-thank you kitten, let's go to my place"
He got dressed and helped me find my shorts and shirt.
I got out of the building when a boy came up to me, looking different from the other people here.
"Y/n Y/l/n?"
"Yes?"
He cleared his throat and pulled out a white and gold tapestry.
"You are herby given a reincarnation certificate to have a second chance at life. If you fail, you shall burn in hell. If you succeed, you shall be brought to heaven. You must bring the devil of your sin to accompany you to earth. You shall be only repeating your adult life and you will live the number of years of the age you died. You will be the age of 20 and will most likely die at the age of 44. If you don't die at that age, you have done well."
The boy then snapped his fingers and everything turned white.