Prolouge

" Who is he?! Scott what did you just do?!" I hear a voice scream as I feel a horrible pain in my arm. I groan, my vision becoming blurry. " Scott! You bit a human!" I hear the same voice. I feel someone holding me up. " We have to get him back to my place! Come on Stiles!"

I wake up in a room I've never seen before. " Hello?!" I call. The door opens and 3 guys walk in. " Who are you guys? Where am I?" I ask frantically.

" Liam... Calm down. We are here to help you." " Wait. How do you know my name?" The 2 bigger ones looked at the one that talked to me. " I looked at his wallet. His name is Liam Payne." I nodded.

" Well, I'm Stiles." Said the one that checked my wallet. " This is Scott," he said pointing to the one with a weird stripe tattoo on his arm. " and this is Derek." I looked at the biggest guy. He looked buff and serious. " What happened ? why am I here?" I ask looking around. I suddenly feel a awful pain in my arm, throbbing.

I looked down and saw teeth marks indented in my arm. " What is.. Was I bitten by a animal?" They all looked at each other. What was going on? Where they hiding a secret?

A/N: this part will happen later In the story but I just wanted to do a prologue ☺️ I hope you all like this!