Interlude

I've been I'm Jason's pack for a very long time. I've basically been his right hand man. But now that he's gone, I've taken his place as the new alpha.

I go into the meeting room of our building because, I got news that we have a new wolf... Or the wolf to be.

She trembles in since they pushed her. She had short blonde hair, a skinny girl.

" State your name. " I said coldly. " T-Trish." She stuttered, scared out of her mind. " Who are you? Why am I here?" I smiled. " You've been chosen, to be part of this pack. We will be starting a revolution, and you will apart of it." Her whole face crinkled in confusion.

" A pack of what?" I looked her in the eyes. " Werewolves."
Her mouth hung open. " They aren't real!" " Many things are real and you just don't know it yet." I stated flatly. "Now, do you remember the campfire you spent with your precious Niall? And how you all were attacked?"

Her eyes lit up when I said his name. " Niall! Where is he?!"
" Sadly my dear, you won't be seeing him." She looked as if she was about to cry. " I do remember. A man tried to kill us!" I grinned at her. I was truly enjoying this terror she had built up.

" Yes that man was the old alpha. I'm now taking his place since he has passed. And you, Trish, are going to become one of us. " she stood up.

" No please! Don't kill me! No!"
I stood up, towering over her.
" Don't be like this. You will be stronger and you will thank me for this once you have changed." On cue, two guys came and grabbed her, dragging her out. " Go change her now. I want her to be prepared to the full moon tomorrow night."

All I could hear were he screams as she was taken out.
" Who are you?!" I grinned.
" Riley."