luke cute

You were at your moms place in LA Luke had came back from tour yesterday and your coming back today so he went to the airport to pick you up.

You texted him that you landed when you got to the airport you looked for him but you couldn't find him anywhere after a few mins of looking you finally managed to find him...but he wasn't alone a group of girls were around him taking pictures with him you felf yourself smiling and thought I am so lucky to have him..I mean he is so nice to his fans and he treats them the way he'd treat his family...and let's not forget the way he treat me like am the only one in the world and he really cares and really nice...he was perfect in my eyes. You heard your name been called which broke your train of thoughts you saw that the girls were calling you then Luke turned around to see you he just went and hugged you and pulled you into a passionate kiss but you notice that the girls are still there watching you .so you pulled away.
Luke:I missed you so much . I love you so so much.
(Y/n):I missed you too and I love you too lukeyy.
A fan: omg you are so cute together
Another fan: yeah your so goals

You and luke shared a light giggle
(Y/n):thank its means a lot that you think that way....

You and Luke hung out with them for a while but then and for your surprise some of them asked to take a picture with you but since they insist you agreed you had really fun with them they were so nice until this happend ...
Luke:sorry guys it was really fun to hung out with you but we have to go home ri--

You didn't let him finish what he had to say
(Y/n):lukeee do we have to...I'm having so much funn
Luke:hear that she wanna hung out with you more then she wanna hung out with me

You giggled slightly and so did the girls you finally managed to agree to leave so you said your goodbys and groub hugged them...

*you reached home*
(Y/n):they're really sweet and nice your lucky
Luke: yeah they are ya know they really liked you
(Y/n): well am glad haha

For the rest of the day you were really tired so you wore one of lukes shirts and cuddled up to him and watched some movies

You slept on his chest so he carried you to your bedroom and covered you well and kissed your forehead and muttered I love you then left ...