Slow dancing in the dark (WIP)

TW: WIP atm cause i'm kinda busy
-------

The first day of kindergarten for tom has arrived, he woke up excitedly. Took a shower, got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast with his mom.

"Morning sweety! Are you excited for your first day?" his mom bianca asked as she prepared his snack and her and her husband's breakfast. "Yes! B-but me nervous.." tom exclaimed "Do you want tommee bear to come with you to court you, dear?" His mother asked.

"N-no, me big! Me can handle kin-kindergawten!" He replied, smiling brightly as he waiter for his mother to finish.

Time skip to him after meeting edd, matt and tord

"We friends right, toad?" tom asked expecting a yes from him but just got a saddening

"I don't want a friend."

~~~~~~

After a few days, tord had always made the others distant themselves from tom, which made tom confused yet sad. Ever since then he just kept bringing tommee bear with him, to make him feel less lonely.

"I want my life in two."
Tom mumbled, as he stared at the other kids playing without him. He was losing motivation to go to kindergarten anymore. Without friends to talk to instead of his stuff bear broke his little heart, yet kept trying to make some and was able to get matt and edd closer again.

~~~~~

"Pwease, come on!" Tom complained, "No tom.. Stoppe." Tord said as he kept staying away from the brit, sleeping the opposite way from his friend.

"Just one more night"

~~~~~

"Sweety, maybe he's not coming.. You keep waiting to get there." His mother said concerned about his son's 'friendship' with tord. "Is okay, momma. I wait more." He had been waiting for atleast 2 hours now yet to no avail, tord never came.

"Waiting for you."

~~~~~

"Where the fuck were you?! Edd was worried sick!" tord argued with the brit, he drunkenly responded with "Why do you care.. not like you ever did, tch." As he stormed off back into his room upstairs, "Why do you keep treating me differently each day.." he thought to himself as he places his arm around his eyes.

He was done, he had enough. He didn't wanna be feeling stuff for the commie bastard other than hate, nothing more, nothing less.

"I'm done fighting all night."

He felt sick as hell, his face burned up. Tears in his eyes started to form as he silently cried to himself, he grabbed susan from the near case of his. And started to strum as he danced around the room

"When I'm alone slow dancing in the dark."

~~~~~
"Don't follow me, you'll end up in my arms."

Tord said, lighting up his cigarette and putting it in his mouth. Him and his secretary were about to go to war in a few weeks with the black army, so they were making the time of their lives.