chapter 6

Third pov

"Let me walk you to your flat Mr.Singto" kong asked before leaving.

"You don't have to kongpob, that's alright" singto refused politely. "Please, i insist. You look like my brother one way"

singto smiled at the brother part and both walked to his flat. "You still did not tell me why you're here?" Singto questioned.

"Nevermind p'singto, i lost my mind. Nothing important" kong didn't want to put lot more pressure on already suffering singto.

Singto didn't have a good feeling when he saw the door opened.

He was froze when he saw a figure like krist sitting on the same spot in same position. "K-krist" his voice and legs gave up.

"Simba" Arthit spoke hot tears streming down his already wet cheeks. After starred at his face. singto shook his head in disbelief "n-o, not my bear"

"S-simba, it's me. Your bear" both were sitting on the floor, arthit cupping singto's cheeks crying his heart out. "Look at me"

"Where did you go bear?" Singto cried coughing blood. "I knew you were dead. I had a feeling you are no more"

Arthit freaked when he saw his love of life bleeding. He wiped his tears and hugged him tight.  "I wont go anywhere after this. I just have one obstacle to finish off"

Singto wiped his tears and caressed Arthit's cheeks. "What?"

"I'll tell you simba" Arthit helped singto to stand and they both sat on the couch. Arthit wrapped his arms over singto possessively.

There's a change of pov guys .

Krist pov

Flashback on

I have allocated you to this site today. Mr.Stephen will be waiting for you there. He'll guide you" my new boss said giving me a slight smile.

I thanked him and headed to the new site.

Once i stepped into the site, my vision started haunting. I saw a piece of clothe laying down and i picked it. Once i touched it, i could see it's history.

"I saw the same little boy i saw in my new boss's tablet getting dragged to a truck from a big container. He was trying to free himself, but the man's hold was too Strong to escape. He was taken to a truck, given half anestesia and cut open his chest. Removing the lungs, kidneys and all the vital organs to be vacuumed and frozen in separate small freezers."

I opened my eyes wide, breathing heavily at the horror. I saw a guy approaching me, he was surrounded in black aura, i scrunched my face at his figure.

"Hello man, I'm flash. I'm here to fill stephen" i shook his hand. And wandered around the site for locating the big container i saw on the flashback.

When i stepped into an abandoned port like looking olden space, i could easily see through each containers.

I felt dizzy when i saw 40 to 50 children aged from 5-15 laying top of each other. I took my cell phone and called the police station. "Hello sir, my name is krist. I called to---" i explained them what i saw. Definitely not about my vision, but used my imagination to lie"

A police van came with few ambulances and rescued all the kids from the container. They all were so happy to be finally resuced and a small guy gifted me his old, dirty stuffie which i accepted happily.

"The nexy day, you know very well simba. My new boss and that flash was arrested and i was sent back to my old office" Arthit spoke holding singto's hand. "You were not in town the day after that when they took me"

"After two days of court hiring, both flash and my boss was released stating they were not involved in any crime. it was the site owner who kidnapped those children for human body parts trafficking"

"In an hour after their release i was kidnapped from my office to the river 10 kms from our house" singto tightened his grip.

It was flash and my new boss who was waiting for me there.

"Welcome,  welcome. I still can't figure out how did you find everything like a guard dog"  my boss spoke removing his sunglass.

"Leave me, let me go. You had no mercy for those kids. Now you're out and they are safe. Let me go" i panicked when my boss took a butcher knife.

"Do you have any idea how much i lost  because of your foolish act?" Flash held my hand and legs. My boss traced my body with the knife.

At the swift of a moment, my boss slit my throat and i was feeling so hard to breathe. "I w-ill co-me back, c-ome back stronger to a-vvenge you" before i finish, flash tied my body to a big rock with a chain and threw me in the middle of the river.

"It was water everywhere i couldn't breathe, i was in pain. All i was thinking was about you simba" Arthit covered his face and cried. "The feeling that i can't hug you, kiss you. Live my life with you didn't let me die without struggle"

"All i wanted was to look at your face, and hear you call me 'bear' for one last time. But, i died after feeling miserable pain"

Flashback off

"I knew, i knew when you died. I felt like someone was squeezing my heart" singto cried out loud.

"Don't cry over what happened simba, after a year of long wait inside the river. Arthit, owner of this body, this petty guy from somewhere came and his drop of blood released my soul" Arthit stood up smirking.

"I easily possessed his body" Arthit was looking over his face in the mirror "he looks like me(krist), doesn't he?"

Singto held Arthit's shoulders and turned him back to face him "you possessed this innocent guy's body? Isn't that against nature?" Singto tried to reason.

"What is against nature? My nightmares were against nature. The aura i could see was against nature. My soul waiting to avenge inside the river was against nature. When all this injustice happened to me against nature, why shouldn't i live in this body against nature"

Singto shook his head, but Arthit stopped him. "I died because of my ability which was against nature. I'll continue living my life in Arthit's body against nature"

Less they both know, kongpob was standing behind the door. Listening to the whole conversation.

Ooofff🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

It was so hard. so kristxsingto, kongpobxarthit different people.

Krist after his death, possessed Arthit's body.

Vote
Comment

Share love❤