chapter 7

Third pov

Kongpob opened the door by mistake and fell inside the room.

(A/N I'm calling krist in Arthit's body as krist for better understanding)

Krist smirked evil when he saw kongpob. "Eavesdropping is not polite. Didn't your father teach you?" Kong gulped.

"Please give back my Arthit to me, we are innocent here" kong spoke, gathering all his courage.

"Innocent" haha krist laughed and went near kongpob. "You know who was the boss i was talking about? Who killed me, it was your father. Ratoor"

Kong's eyes widened in shock "no wonder he did that. There is no way I'm connected to him. Please spare us" kong took a step back.

Krist clicked his tongue. "Arthit's body is strong enough to hold me, i need to live with my simba. I bet You'll have blue aura around you like my simba. Just hold for a second and I'll kill you without pain" kong shook his head "but how will i have my 'happily ever after' if you're there to claim this body"

Kongpob yelled in frustration "what you are doing to us is unfair"

Krist just chuckled to it and whispered in Kong's ear "Everything is fair in love and war, boy. i won the war, all that left to me is love now"

Singto hugged krist tight and yelled "kongpob run to the river"

Krist was trying to release himself without hurting singto "simba what are you doing?"

After few minutes, krist chased kongpob and singto was running behind krist yelling him to stop.

Kongpob was running towards the backside of the river, thinking of plans to get out of the mess.

He stopped at a certain point with hands on his knees, panting.

Krist stood infront of him wearing a smile. "You were faster than i thought, now get ready to die" krist saw his palms, his nails grew longer than the avergae size.

"Bear stop" singto came running.

Singto stood inbetween krist and kongpob. He faced kongpob, took out a handkerchief tied to a small ball and gave it to the younger with a plain grin.

He then turned to krist's side. "Bear, you went overboard. We can't be selfish and snatch these two young people's life"

Krist's eyes welled up in tears. "Then what about us?"

Singto chuckled and wiped his tears "you can't stay here that's for sure"

"But i can come with you" singto took a small blade from his pocket.

"Noooo" kongpob and krist yelled in unison. But all to vain, singto's lifeless body fell into the river like krist's.

Kongpob could see A blue aura from singto's body getting out and pure white aura from Arthit's body getting released.

The blue and white cloud like smoke surrounded each other in the air. Kongpob was looking at the scene with astonishment. finally, it was blue and white butterfly which flew kissing each other.

"K-ongpob" arthit stood up, holding his stomach. Kongpob rushed and lifted his boyfriend bridal style. "I'll take you home p"

Both were looking at the two butterfly flying upwards.

Kongpob lays Arthit on their bed "i can't believe someone possessed my body" Arthit pouted.

Kongpob pecked his lips "It's all over oon. Let's not talk about it again" kong massaged Arthit's whole body.

"Did you see what p'singto gave you?" Arthit asked.

"No, lemme see" kongpob took the handkerchief and untied it, to see two platinum rings, with single diamond on each of it.

Arthit and kongpob saw eachother with tears dwelling in their eyes. "How pure their love was, right?" Arthit lay his head on Kong's chest.

"Yes P'arthit, they were made for each other" kong kissed the latter's head and slid one of the ring in Arthit's finger.

Arthit took the other one and kissed Kong's hand after exchanging rings.

Two happy souls were smiling happily from the window at the younger lover's talk.

"Just like us" the first one spoke and the other one agreed "exactly".

Hey peeps🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Arghhhhhhh.. it's over, this story is over.. this is my first story that I'm actually completing.

I literally lost two of my brain cells writing it down.

Like it? Give it a thumbs up, i mean vote and tell me how much you liked.

Don't like it? Comment 'don't write again'

Vote
Comment

Share love❤