My social studies homework!

(Shoutout to my friend who was there)

So, we were working on this social studies project, and one day we were working on primary and secondary sources. So we had to answer some questions, pretty easy and all. But there was the second part, we had to bring photos or write examples of a primary and secondary sources the next day. So I bring the paper home to my family, and show it to my mom and dad. They get pretty exited and so they help me find my examples. (Before I go any further I want to reassure you that I have a wonderful, loving family that is just a little eccentric. They are not abusive, mentally or physically) They insist that I bring the items into school for 'more profound on an effect' So I head to school the next day with a small box and a book. I am a weird kid thanks to my odd upbringing so I am very exited to show off my items. Social studies rolls around and I sit down in my usual spot, and the teacher starts going around the room checking our homework. She gets to me last and I show her a bird guide as my secondary source and pop open the box to show her my primary. I open it up and show her (very proud of myself) a dried bird leg that came off a merlin on the side of the road. I actually got full marks on the assignment too.

Later that day I showed it to my science teacher and to the drama club, a week later I got a monthly award from the science teacher and in her speach she called me "a very open young lady" which I hope is considered a good thing...

Coming soon!
•The Thighlighter
why do have a baby rattlesnake!?
•the fabulous life of my pregnant mom