Chapter 9: Getting Infortmation

As i left M He said alcome's offce, i was glad to come n contact with Nathan again, onc i seen him i ran into his ars and put y arms around his neck and nizzled y face into his neck and started crying,while he put hiw arms around my waist tightly. "Shh,shh,shh,your safe wit me now,ok." He said soothingly,putting his hot breath on my cheek[ which felt good.] "Coe on, its time to go now." He said as he put the blindfold back on e and leding me to the exit of the building. While getting back intithe car he asked e "What would you like to eat?" "Mcdonalds." I said while snifflling. He asked e "Whats wrong?" "Its just the last time i ate Mcdonalds ws with my best friends and i iss them dearly." I said while letting out a few tears. "Look life can be a bitch someties and your just gonna have to accept it, i mean i didnt want to kipnape you, but i kinga had no choic." He said surpringsling calmly. I just signed and said " I know." He grabbed my hand and sqeezed it, then startd the car and drve o cdonalds. When w3e fianally arrived at Mcdonalds,Nathan left to go get our orders, of he hancuffed me and parked behind the building. I ordered a fish-fa-la with chicken nuggets and fries and a Mountai Dew,while Nathan got got whatever the hell he wanted. Wile i ited i started having flasbacks about how my life used to be and now that i think of it i guess this is God's lesson for me, dont take your freedom for granted. I couldnt hel but to start crying, it sorta felt good to expres my beotions, but it was causing me a headache. I settled down once i heard Nathan's footstep coe toward's the car. Once he opened the wonderful smell of Mcdonalds food entered the car,which made me smile. "Are you alright?" Nathan asked concerned "Yeah, just having one of my moments." i said with a smie. Once he shut the door and locked he unvcuffed me, which allowed me to wipe my face. "You know i hate to see you in pain, Lindsay." He said with sadness in his voice. "No,i didnt." I responded back softly. H squeezed my hand and said "We're going hoe now." Home, that word caused me pain, i hated it at this oment, Nathan took notice in my reaction and said "Sorry." "No, its ok." Isaid softly giving hi a small smile. Nathan sqeezed my hand and we drove off to "home."