Chapter 20: Nathan Comes Back

After that incident with me almost killing myself, i've been doing much better i mean i still love Nathan and all but i feel like it isn't going to work which makes me sad. Im still at Malcome's house, but out of George's office. I still haven't seen Nathan, which worries me and same with the rest of the gang. Right now im in the kitchen eating breakfast George cooked, an omelet, which was the size of Rex's fist ! I'm sitting next to Sam [ a member from the gang ] . I've been getting quit close to him since i been here for almost a week and Sam has been the one making me comfort. He'll be going in 12th grade in the fall, tall, muscular,and extremely funny. " Wow ! " Sam say's while looking at me with wide eyes.  I put my omelet down and ask " What ? " While still chewing. He laughs and say's " Your crushing that omelet . " I roll my eyes and continue eating. Once i was done i put my plate in the sink and say " I give my complements to the chef . " Sam roll his eyes and say's " We can see that. " I roll my eyes and go back up into Sam's bedroom, where i've been sleeping at. I go in his room and go to his draw where my clothes are. He brought me new clothes since i was growing and needed some. My outfit i picked out was, a hot pink sparkly shirt, light green jeans, hot pink flats, and diamond stud earrings, with strawberry smelling perfume. Sam comes in and sits down on his bed. I look at him and say " What if i was naked ? " He smiled and said " I would come in sit on my bed and watch you get dress. " I laugh and lightly hit him on the arm and say " You pervert . " Sam looks at me and ask " Want to play Call Of Duty ? " I say " Sure ." and we play Call Of Duty until dinner time. George shouts up the stairs " Dinner's ready ! " Sam cuts off the Xbox and turns to me and say's " You cheated. " He say's while pouting. I turn to him, laugh and say " It's not my fault im better at shooting people than you are . " I say with a smile. Sam turns to me while smiling, he's eyes wander to my lips then back to my eyes, he starts to lean in, while i keep still [ sorta like i was hypnotize ]. He comes so close to me that i can feel his breath against my face. When he came close enough, which was when my chest came into contact with his i pushed him off. He started shaking his head rapidly and said " I'm sorry. " I shake my head and say " No, it's ok. " Sam sigh's and say's " You still have feelings for him don't you ? " I sigh and say " Yes. " He nod's and say's " Let's go downtairs." And before i could say anything he was gone. I went downstairs and found everybody eating. Malcome turns to me and say's " We're hungry, we waited long enough. " He say's then continues eating. I sit beside Sam and hear him sigh quietly. I start eating my food, until i heard the front door open. Everybody's head shot up. Nathan came into the kitchen.