Chapter 18 - You have to be kidding me!

Hey all, SOOO sorry I haven't uploaded in ages, but it has been HECTIC with my life, with family being snowed in, going out with my best friend twice, and having snowball fights with my other best friends. Anywooo, me and my best friend (minime12) have a deal on, so if you read her stories - love, gangs and cocky players, which you should, so if she has updated, i will update soon after, coz for every chapter she updates, I update. It's a plan to get us to upload sooner.

Hope you like it!

Enjoy chappie 18 :)

Chapter 18

Leon's POV

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, BITCH?!?" I fumed. How the heck could someone be this evil? And to someone who hadn't done anything, or not enough for them to be picked on on this scale.

Jenna looked taken aback at my sudden anger, and I'm not surprised. I have only ever been this angry once, and that was when Bella was being bullied. Speaking of Bella, I needed to visit her after school. Maybe I could get Lana to come with me.

I may have been angry before, but Jenna's reaction only fuelled my rage. Instead of being afraid, or even regretful, she smirked at me, SMIRKED at ME!

"What does it look like, handsome?" she purred. I had to forcibly prevent myself from gagging. Gross, she did not call me that, in that way. However, I got over my gagging, and snapped at her.

"Well, cow, to me, it looks like a weak pathetic slut is picking on a sweet girl, who has done nothing wrong!"

"But she has!" Jenna whined. Really, she was whining, what is she 3? "She dyed my hair red, and swapped my clothes!"

I snorted at that. I knew that, I came up with the idea, and to be honest, Jenna looked HILARIOUS!

"Are you as dumb as you look? I hope not, because we would all be in trouble if you were," I asked, still chuckling. "That wasn't her, it was me!"

Now it was Jenna's turn to look annoyed, no pissed.

"YOU?!?" she screeched. "What did I ever do to you?"

"You have treated my best friend like crap for the past however many years, and now you think it's ok to pick on my friend for something she didn't do?!"

"Who's your best friend?" she asked. Like she didn't know, I snorted.