Chapter 10 - former teams guilt

Former Team Sonic thought they were better off without Sonic but as time passes things slowly became dull and boring for them. At first they were finally happy that Sonic left them alone but then they started to miss him. When they started missing him it was about a week after Manic and Sonic got back together again. Tails, Knuckles, Sticks, and Amy we're sitting on the couch of Tails workshop. They were bored while trying to watch tv to ease their boredom. But sadly didn't work. Knuckles said with a sigh, fun sure isn't the same without Sonic around... Amy said, I agree...maybe it wasn't a good idea to boot Sonic out of our friends circle...or the team... Sticks said, yeah whenever we fight the bad guys to defend the village we always had to wait until someone tells us what to do...even if we don't it will result in us being very tired. Tails said, your telling me...we never shoulda done that to Sonic... Knuckles said, maybe tomorrow we can show up to his place and tell him we're really sorry and ask him to be our team member and friend again. Tails and the girls agreed to that. Although the next day as Knuckles walked to Sonics beach shack he happily said, oh man Sonic will be over joyed when he knows how hopeless we are with... he trailed off as his eyes widened in total shock. He sees the beach shack was destroyed. Knuckles immediately rushes to what was left of Sonics beach shack and said as he throws all the rubble to see if Sonic was mistakenly crushed, oh no..oh no...oh no please no!...how could this have happened?! But when he did whatever he could to dig up Sonic all he sees on the floor was Sonics now broken communicator. Knuckles gasped and said, no...how could this have happened?!...I hope Sonics okay... knuckles walked away but not before he caught a glimpse of someone he didn't recognize. It was a blue mixed with yellow squirrel with red hair standing where Sonics beach shack was at before finding something under the floor which was expensive unpaid jewelry and said, hmph!..just as I suspected!..that wretched hedgehog broke his brother out!..and now they're are gonna cause mayhem again!...oh there messing with me and dozens of innocent lives now! The squirrel then flew away as he grumbles angrily. Knuckles was confused but went to tell the others. after he arrived and told the three everything Tails said in shock, WHADDYA MEAN SONICS BEACH SHACK WAS TORN DOWN?! Knuckles said hysterically, I-I-I don't know...I thought Sonic was inside their hurt but all I found was his communicator smashed into tiny bits...I-I-I think that obsessed fan has him again! Amy said, impossible I'm afraid...Mark was found dead in the river! Knuckles said as he sighed, but we need to search for Sonic... the three sighed as Knuckles just looked at the sky feeling down.