Chapter 11 - the plans as kids/Flynn the flying squirrel

Sonics pov

Me and my big brother took out our plans that were actually drawings that we made as kids...we are notorious...but we only had one obstacle standing in the way of our plan. His name is Flynn and he was the supposed to be hero but I stole it from him cause if I pretend to be the stupid villagers hero I steal their money and valuables...he's a flying squirrel who knew of our plans and knew everything about us....but we only wanted to place is behind bars where he thinks we belong...but he is dead wrong...super wrong...he's the reason why my brother and parents were in jail. It was all his fault! Flynn is our real arch nemesis. But now since I got my brother back...it's time to choose what plan we should do first. Manic looked at them and said, how about we do our first plan. He points at the picture of us blowing up a museum before we steal valuables inside.. me and Manic smirked and said, this is gonna be a real good plan!..hehehehe...hehehehe.. we better hope that stupid Flynn doesn't catch up to us...we heard he's back in town to stop us! Manic and so snickered evilly and walked out to rob a museum and blow it up!

<later>

Normal pov

One of the villages museum was on fire and the valuables were stolen. Knuckles, Amy, and Tails were shocked at this event. The mayor said as he calms down the people, alright alright please cool down there...we'll get to the bottom of it I promise... he turns to team Sonic and said, where's Sonic?! Knuckles said, I-I-I don't know...we can't find him anywhere.. knuckles thought, where's Sonic?..did we leave him all too long?!..WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!