Adopted by Team Crafted

Picture is what she looks like!

     "Girls! Adoption day!" I hear Miss Lafond shout. "What are you going to be doing Angelica?"

"I'll be in my room, making no noise and pretending I don't exist." I groan.

  "Don't get smart with me, young lady!" she snaps. "Oh, why do I bother? You're worthless anyway." She steps out, slamming the door.

I flop down on my bed, and blow strands of my pink hair out of my face. I sigh, and grab my beat-up iPhone 4. This stupid place actually has wifi, so I go on YouTube, and tap My Subscriptions. I notice that SkyDoesMinecraft uploaded a vlog, so I hit play, and instantly laugh. The video starts with the Team making "derp" faces, and then Adam says "Okay!" and starts laughing. "Hey guys, Sky here, and I have some good news. We're gonna have a surprise for you guys soon, so stay tuned!" The vlog ends, and my mind wanders.

What is the surprise? What if they're adopting?! WHAT IF THEY'RE ADOPTING TODAY?! I think.

I hear voices downstairs, so I open my door a bit. Miss Lafond must have heard me, because she whips her head around like something from The Conjuring, and glares at me. I quickly shut my door, but reopen it ever so slowly. What I see shocks me.

I see Team Crafted talking to Miss Lafond. Miss Lafond nods, and they turn around to leave. I make a split-second decision, and right as they open the door, I sprint down the stairs and shout: "Wait!"

"Whoah, whoah. Who is this?" Adam asks.

"Oh. Her." she says, giving me the death glare again. "This is Angelica. But you don't want her, trust me."

"Why?" Jerome asks. "What's so bad about her that you won't even let her come for adoption?"

"Fine, interview her." Miss Lafond snarls.

"Okay, so what do you like to do?" Adam asks.

"Well, I like to watch YouTube, play softball, read, and write books." I answer shyly.

"That's it, you're litterally the only person in here that watches YouTube," Jason laughs.

"We want Angelica." Adam tells Miss Lafond.

"Really? Sir, you just made a big mistake." she smirks at me. "She has..attatchment problems."

"Probably because nobody here gives a flying frick about her," Jerome.snaps at her. She goes to get the papers, and I go to pack. Then, the realization hits me.

I am being adopted by Team Crafted.