Kel

I blew up and left the hood ian mean to but I had to I'm 17 with a big ass talent my song wrong went viral from just a snippet Ian mean for that to happen

I blew up and left the hood ian mean to but I had to I'm 17 with a big ass talent my song wrong went viral from just a snippet Ian mean for that to happen. I blew up brought my guys with me and had the most amazing female by my side even though she only 15 I still cared about her Ian mean to leave her there alone she just dipped one min she w ha dad then next minute she with her granny then next min she shipped to some foster home but Ian gonna lie I'm fr in love w her I think if we was together I wouldn't cheat I'mma stay loyal cause she deserves the world especially when ha moms in jail for a crime she didn't commit I mean that judge was trippin whole time but she gon get better St. Louis ain't all that bad it's chill sometimes if you live in the white neighborhood without the drugs and gangsters and all that so basically the east and north side the west and south side at war but that's where the most shit happen people get popped when least expected just last night someone almost killed my little brother his whole life flashed before his eyes that shit wasn't coo I knew coming back would be bad but you can't take the hood out the boy you can only take the boy out the hood. Beside that's me and my guys been back and forth from ATL to St. Louis to Cali it ain't fun without shawty by my side though when I got a shawty my age but she too clingy and scary she one of them rich girls who think money gon slove everybody problems and that girls not gon he all over me but that's exactly why I be cheating on I can't stand her she blow tf outta me make me wanna slap tf outta her but I would never put my hands on a female cause I wouldn't nobody putting they hands on my momma. I just gotta deal with this for right now til I get the actual girl I want but this finna be hard cause I can't even find her it's like she a ghost or she vanished somewhere and somehow. She don't kno how bad I want her she probably want me too but last time I heard she dating some dude for Chicago it doesn't matter as long as he don't hurt her she gon be straight but that's why I always strapped cause ion know what's gonna happen I gotta protect the people I care about and love no matter what that's how it go in the hood but it's some fake people so you also gotta watch yo back it ain't safe no where I used to have a whole group of friends and a groupie but all of them was hating on me they was telling my shit from the inside my shit that I thought I could trust these niggas with but it ain't work it's coo though ion need they goof asses no way me and my two guys coo I started with them I'm finna leave with them I started with Asiana too but once they took her away I knew she wasn't coming back so Ian kno wa else to do so I just did what she what have wanted me to do blow up and now that I did I regret the shit its like I was in love with shorty and she only 15 turning 16 but I just turned 17 so ain't no difference I really want her and I think she kno it but don't wanna say it. We used to flirt from time to time but we ain't never fuck or make out we would just be playing. With my actual shawty though Camila she ain't really all dat I mean shawty decent but she too controlling along with her clingy ness like everything gotta be perfect and go ha way but Ian with that shit. Besides that I'm cold hearted towards certain people and somewhat of a fuckboy ion cheat if I really love you in this case I've only been with one girl my whole life and I cheated maybe once or twice and I got hella hoes.