Stay The Night?

♂ Warning:brief yaoi ♂

 Affection:Noun

1.a gentle feeling of fondness or liking

2.the act or process of affecting or being affected

Gumballs POV:

I open the door and Marshall faints to the floor.Blood all over his arms,and shirt.

"Oh, Marshall! Please,please wake up!" I plead.I sit on the bathroom floor,and cradle Marshalls head in my lap.I stroke my fingers trough his curly,black hair.A single tears of mine falls onto Marshalls forehead as I sit in the pallid silence.About four minutes later,Marshy wakes up with a sharp gasp,like he was being released from water.I jump up and grab some tissue to clean off the now dried blood from his arms.

"It's okay,it's okay.I'm here for you." I coo,and dab the tissue onto his scarred arm.

Marshalls POV:

Gumball places tissue over my arm,cleaning off excess blood from earlier.My mind feels lost,and I stand up.Gumball does the same,and trows the red covered paper into the trash.I lead myself out the bathroom,and i'm now in my bedroom once more.I don't want to think anymore.

Gumballs POV:

I walk back into Marshalls room.I need to settle our tension,and make things right again.If I lose Marshall,I lose everything.

"I thought you stopped doing that already!" I shout,sounding more angrier than intended.Marshall looks at me with his eyes ajar.

"I did.That was just a slip-up so get over it." He snaps.

"No! I wont get over it,Marshall! You don't understand how much I actually lo--care for you! I hate seeing you in these conditions! It has to stop!" I fire back.

Marshall is silent and it's kind of scary.He looks almost dead.His face,so emotionless.His pasty body strewn over the bed,motionless.I quickly change the subject.

"Marshall,yesterday I lied.I lied about everything." I commence to say. There's a short pause before I get a reply. "Lied about what?"

I take a deep breath."When you kissed me...it felt as if I were walking on heavens clouds.I do like you,like,a lot.I only lied because we've been friends for so long,I thought it was weird at first." I admit all at once.That really surprises Marshall.

He doesn't say a word in response.Instead,he just pulls me closer,and I fall on top of him."Thank you." is the only thing he manages to say before kissing me hard on the lips.This time I don't hold back,I don't break away.I just simply kiss him back.

Marshalls POV:

I'm surprised this is happening right now.With Gumball on top of my body,I reach under his 'I ♥ cats' shirt,and pull his chest closer to mine.I turn around so that i'm on top.I grip his waist,and kiss him compactly.I see that he's not rejecting,so I slip off his shirt,and kiss down his chest,then move back up to his neck.He lets out a quite moan,and I bite his ear.I really want him.I wrap his legs around my waist. "Okay,oh..okay." I hear Bubba plead. "N-not today." he said,sliding from under me.

Not wanting to fuck things up again,I just stop as instructed. "Yes,sir." I say jokingly.Bubba then curls up by my side,and we cuddle under the soft,black blanket on my bed.He then lays his head on my chest,and a small grin covers his face.

 "Can I stay the night?" He asked.I now start to grin myself. "Yes..please." I reply,closing my eyes.Eventually,Bubba and I fall asleep in each others arms happily.

Gumballs POV:

I wake up in the middle of the night.Cold,and shirtless.I look to my left to see Marshall sound asleep.I can't help but to smile.He's alright for a so called 'bad boy'.I carefully climb out of bed,and try to go find a shirt to put on.It's freezing in his room.I go over to his closet,and pull out a black tshirt with two beige heads on a stick,and a large yellow snake wrapped around them.Not knowing what the design means,I slip the shirt over my now messed up hair.

I stretch back into Marshalls bed,and snuggle back in his arms.You know,never in a millions years I thought i'd be in bed with another guy,yet alone kiss one.Especially with my best friend (or whatever we are now).It's still all a bit weird for me,but i'm enjoying this new part of me.The part of me that belongs with Marshall.My thoughts are cut off.Marshall mumbles something in his sleep that I couldn't quite make out.

Marshalls POV:

"I love you Barnaby." I say to Bubba inside my dream.