*Domesticity*

It's been a week since I got out of the hospital. I am happy that they finally gave me clearance to get discharged.

I still have this head ache that happens every now and then. You see, a clot formed in brain after my accident and they had to remove it a few weeks. They told me that it was due to the swelling of my brain after the surgery but it will disappear overtime. Joong still hounds me. He has now become a shadow that I can never shake off. He usually stays over to take care of me. When I was told that I would need a longer rest, I decided to drop off from school while I fully recover. Joong then followed suit. He said that he would repeat the year with me which I said is stupid since we are studying different courses. 

Joong sleeps beside me now and we usually just talk until one falls asleep, just like tonight.

"Are you still awake?" I asked him.

"Yes. What are you thinking?" he asked me.

"I was wondering what would happen to us in the future? I mean, I realized that life is forever uncertain and you are the only are the only part of it that I am sure of... I wanted to make future plans." I sheepishly told him.

Joong slowly faced my direction and smiled. "What do you want for our future?" he asked.

"I want us to have a simple life."

"Okay."

"I want a house with 2 balconies, one facing the west and one facing the east so we can watch both sunrise and sunset."

"Okay, so maybe it's not that simple but noted." 

I laughed at his comeback and hit him lightly on his arm. "I also want a nice kitchen where I can cook and bake. I want to feed you."

"That's a pretty good idea!" he exclaimed.

"I also want pets. Please take note that it's plural, okay?"

"Do you plan to make our home a zoo?"

I just smiled at him and urged him to sleep. He placed his arms around me as we both doze of to sleep.

The following morning we decided to go to the park for some fresh air. We settled under a big tree and I thought about the second chance I was given. 

"Joong..." I muttered. "Someday, when we are old and if I go first,"

"Go where?"

"You know what I mean." I bumped his shoulder with mine. "I want to be cremated then have my ashes placed under a tree."

"Why?" Joong asked.

"So I can become a tree and you can rest under my shade when I am gone."

Joong started to frown. "Why are we talking about this? You are not dying soon. We will die the same time, stupid." 

"Aren't you listening? I said when we are both old." I rolled my eyes so hard, I thought I saw my damaged brain. "Anyway, before I die, I am going to tell you how much I love you."

"Let's not talk about morbid stuff, okay?" he leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Okay." I answered.

It has been months of going back to the doctor to monitor the clot in my brain, they are still waiting until there is a safe way to remove it without damaging any important part of my brain that might impact the way I live. This means dizzy spells every now and then and that too much stress can cause severe headache.

I feel so lucky that Joong never gets tired with helping me and I try not to be a burden to him. The best part about it is that we almost live together at this point.