I love both of you

18:00 on the 4th of February

When Elly and Chloe got home they sat and did their homework ready for tomorrow then sat with their family and ate their dinner.

"Shall we go to bed baby I'm getting tired" Elly whispered in Chloe ear whilst they was curled up on the couch together watching tv with the family.

"Yea lets enjoy the rest of the night to ourselves" Chloe whispered back as she removed her hand from Elly's bump and stood up.

"Are you two off to bed" Karl asked whilst sat in him arm chair.

"Yeah it's been a long day back at school" Elly said as Chloe gave her her hands to help her stand up.

"Night guys" Chloe smiled to her in laws

"Night" they all waved as they walked off.

Once Chloe and Elly had made it to there room they got into their routine of removing their makeup and letting their loose and got changed into their pjs.

Once ready they sat on the bed and Elly curled up into Chloe's side.

"I'm kind of happy Miss Kat knows you know chlo"

"I am to. I knew she should support us and it good to know that if we are having a day where we just want each other and to be able to hold our baby then we can as well" Chloe smiled as she got onto her knees

"Where are you going"

Chloe straddled Elly's legs as she giggles "I've got to tell the monkey off for kicking all day and making your first day back a pain for you"

She pulls up Elly's vest top and kisses her bump then puts her ear up to Elly's belly and says "what did I tell you this morning my monkey no kicking to hard for mommy today but you did. Your very lucky I love you as much as your mommy because I love you both more than anything in the world"

all the time Elly is giggling and how Chloe was already playing with her unborn child

as she says this she pokes gently at at Elly's belly until she feels a gentle kick. Chloe falls back clutching her head shouting "I've been hit El I've been hit" laughing uncontrollably.

Once Elly had stopped laughing at Chloe's adorableness she managed to say "ow Chlo you've been beaten up by a 5 month old baby" after that they burst out laughing again

until Elly felt more kicks and Chloe moved her hand to feel.

After they had calmed down and Chloe allows Elly to curl up to her again.

Elly leans up and kisses Chloe's face a few times before whispering "I love you Chloe Brennan"

"I love you both of you for the rest of my life my family"

Chloe places her hand on Elly's bump and started to speak "do you think we I'll be good moms"

"What do you mean" Elly said all confused

"Do you think we will be good moms to our baby, are we doing the right thing because of my Huntington's, I'm scared of losing you and our baby more then losing and forget who I am today"

"Chloe baby stop we have spoke about this when it does happen I will always love you no matter what and who says you will go before me I might get hit by a car in 5 years time who knows"

"Nooooo you can't leave me I won't be able to live this world without you"

"I'm the same Chlo but we just have to take what the world gives us and for the recited we will screw up many times with our baby but we are still going to try our very best okay"

"Ok thank you baby I needed to hear that"

"I will tell that you everyday for the rest of your life and how much I love you ok"

"What even after being married with 2 other babies as well"

"Awww I love that you are imaging our future together but only 2 babies I was hoping for loads of babies around me"

"Ok but as long as you know I don't want to use my eggs for any of our pregnancies in the far future because I don't want our children to develop Huntington's as well like me"

"Ok baby deal but I'm not carrying all our babies you know" Elly joked

"Ok I will carry as long as they are your eggs" Chloe said as she buried her head into Elly's neck.

"Chloe you do know how much I love you for becoming this baby's mommy don't you"

"Mmm" is all Chloe mumbled

"Because it makes the so happy from the first day I saw you I knew you was the love of my life and I was going to marry you and have kids with you. The kids bit is 10 times sooner than what I thought but I love you so much and i can't wait for the rest of your life's together"

"Same here Elly Conway your the love of my life and I'm so happy I found you sooner rather than later"

"Can you rember when we first decided to be a couple after months of talking and flirting Chlo"

"Ow my gosh yes" Chloe covered her face with with her hands "it's was so cringe our first kiss. we was only 15 when we first kissed" Chloe laughed.

"Ew don't remind me" all that saliva Elly laughed and gaged at the same time.

"Who'd have thought we would be here thinking back to all that time ago"

"Mmm yes now we do stuff like this" Elly said as she climbed on Elly's legs and started to kiss her

"Mmm yes and I love it" Chloe said as she pulled Elly's tip over her head

Elly turned their kiss into a passionate kiss and worked her way down to Chloe's neck nipping and sucking at it as Chloe undressed Elly as well as her self.

They carried on and didn't go to sleep until 2 o'clock in the morning in each other's arms Chloe being the little spoon for once.