Twenty Six

I do not own the pic above....

3rd POV:

"Come on, Yuri! Higher! Higher!" Said Lilia, Yurio's personal ballet teacher. Yes, he does ballet, it's a requirement for ice skating.

"I'm here to teach you how to move gracefully. Like an angel soaring through the heavens." Is what she said when they first met in Russia, his first day of ice skating. She and Yakov was married before, but had divorced. And apparently after Yurio had left and came to the US, Yakov had gone and gotten remarried to her.

She makes him stretch before he is even allowed on the ice, and is the person that helps him pick the music for his routines. Yurio gave a huge sigh before dropping to the floor and crossing his legs, "Can we take a break?"

"You haven't even gotten on the ice yet." Said Lilia, pausing the music that was currently playing. "Come on, Yuri. Your performance is tomorrow! You have to practice while you can."

"I know but I've gone over my routine about 1,000 times already. It should be fine."

"Why stick with 'fine' when you can continue to practice and be perfect." Said Lilia, "Come on, lets go. That's enough stretching, so we should head out to the rink."

They both went out to the rink where Yakov was waiting. Yurio put on his ice skates, laced them, and skated onto the ice. "Alright Yuri, you ready?" Asked Yakov, standing next to Lilia, ready to play the music.

He nodded and the music started. Yakov made Yurio go over his routine about 5 times before he was able to stop. He skated off the ice and sat on one of the bleachers, out of breath. "We've gone over it enough times for today. Go home and get some rest, but remember to be here an hour early so that you'll have time to stretch and get ready." Said Yakov as Yurio was putting on his shoes.

"Alright, see you." Said Yurio, looking down at his phone as he was walking out. Once outside, Yurio could see Otabek, who was parked in his usual spot. "Hey, Beka."

Otabek looked up from his phone. "Hey Kitten, how was practice?"

"Tiring." Sighed Yurio. Otabek chuckled as he put Yurio's helmet on him and strapped it.

"I mean, it is the day before the competition. Of course you'd be working twice as hard."

Yurio hopped onto the back of Otabek's bike. "I'm hungry."

"Let's go to Fairy Tail then." Said Otabek, starting his motorcycle. Yurio held on tightly as they both sped through the streets towards their location. When they got there, Otabek helped Yurio off of the bike and they walked up the many stairs to the restaurant.

"Hello everyone." Said Otabek as he and Yurio walked through the doors.

"Hey." Said everyone at the same time. Since the day that Otabek, Yurio and the others met everyone from Fairy Tail, they've gotten really close. So close in fact, that they're like one huge family.

Yurio sat down next to Lucy, who was currently on her break. "Where's Juvia?" He asked. It was kind of rare to see the two apart, considering the fact that they were best friends and did basically everything together.

"She had a meeting to attend to with the rest of the swim team." Said Lucy. She looked across the room to see Gray and Natsu coming out the back talking and smiling. "Look at those two."

"Yeah, I know. It's not very common to see them getting along." Said Otabek, watching the two.

"They've actually been fighting a bit less since the bonfire that we had on the beach." Said Erza, coming over with two slices of cake. She put one in front of Yurio and sat in front of the other. "Maybe it's because both Lucy and Juvia dared Gray to kiss Natsu."